- Acqua Paola Fountain
- San Pietro in Montorio
- Temple of Bramante
- Corsini Palace and Villa Farnesina
- Ponte Sisto
- Via Giulia
- Palazzo Spada
- Piazza and Palazzo Farnese
- Piazza Campo de' fiori
- Apostolic Palace of the Chancellery
- Palazzo Chigi Piazza
- Piazza Venezia
- Pick-up and drop-off at centrally located hotel in Rome
- Vespa LX 125 or similar
- Helmet and disposable face mask
- Insurance for the passenger
- Audioguide for the entire duration of the tour (earphones connected with the driver/guide)
- Driver with own Vespa
- 15/20 minutes of orientation by Vespa*
*In case the participants may not be able to drive the vehicle, they will get on board as passengers.
- Entrance fees to archaeological sites and places visited (to be defined during the booking process)
- Tips (optional)
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
ON REQUEST it is possible to organize the pick-up and drop-off service at the hotel (if located in the center of Rome). During the booking, on the "Additional Information" page, write the name and address of your hotel.
The tour includes 15/20 minutes of orientation by Vespa. In case the participants may not be able to drive the vehicle, they will get on board as passengers.
A valid driving license is required and you must be at least 18 years old to drive a Vespa, or 13 years as a passenger. Previous experience is not required, although strongly recommended; we reserve the right to judge the actual driving ability of the participants.
This tour is a self-drive. If you want to participate only as a passenger (without driving a Vespa), you can request the driver at a different cost. Contact us for a personalized quotation!