- Imperial Forums
- Piazza Venezia and Vittoriano monument
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Piazza del Popolo
- Parco di Villa Borghese
- Piazza Navona
- Ghetto Ebraico e Portico d'Ottavia
- Theatre of Marcellus
- Panoramic view of the Roman Forum
- Quality Electric-assist bicycles
- English-speaking guide
- Tips (optional)
- Meals and beverages
The meeting point is close to the Colosseum.
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Children may join the tour for free ONLY if they sit in a child seat on the back of their parent's bike. In any other case the charge for child participants is the same as for adults.
Infants under the age of 1 cannot take part in tours. From the age of 1 upwards, children may take part in a tour in the following ways:
- Children that weigh less than 25kg may sit in a child seat on the back of a parent's bike;
- Children that weigh more than 25kg may ride a child extension attached to a parent's bike;
- From the age of 9 children that know how to ride a bike may use their own bicycle.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult.
In the event of rain at the start of the tour, clients will be asked whether they prefer to join the tour anyway, to reschedule or to get a full refund.