- Imperial Forums**
- Piazza Venezia and Vittoriano monument**
- Trevi Fountain**
- Spanish Steps**
- Piazza Navona (former Stadium of Domitian)
- Panoramic view of the Roman Forum
- Theatre of Marcellus*
- Circus Maximus and view of the Palatine*
- Aventine Hill and Orange Garden: Romantic view of Rome*
- Campo de' Fiori*
* Not included in the morning departure of the tour
** Not included in the afternoon departure of the tour because of the pedestrian crowding in these areas occurring later in the day
- Quality trekking bike
- English-speaking guide
- Tips (optional)
- Meals and beverages
The meeting point is close to the Colosseum.
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
* The morning and afternoon tour itinerary changes.
The Cancellation Policy for this eXPerience is the following:
- 8 + days prior to the start of the tour: 15 euro administration fee (per booking, not per person)
- 1 - 7 days prior to the start of the tour: 50% of the total booking
- Last 24 hours and no shows: 100% of the total booking
Please be informed that:
- infants between 1 and 5 years: up to 25kg, riding on a child seat on our tours
- children between 5 and 8 years: riding on a child extension
- children between 9 and 11 years: riding on their own 24"-wheeled bike, also electrically-assisted
- children aged 12 and above: riding on their own adult bike, also electrically assisted
From 2020, the tour will include by default the use of Electric-assist bicycles. Unill 2019, on spot and for an additional price of € 5.00, you can request a high quality electrically assisted bicycle (not for children aged less than 9 years.