Semi Escorted Italy Tour from Rome to visit Pisa, Florence and Venice
Visit 3 of the most beautiful Italian cities: Venezia, the romantic city on the Lagoon, Florence, the Cradle of Italian Renaissance, and Pisa, with its spectacular Leaning Tower.
5 days Italian tour: Visit Florence, Pisa and Venice departing from Rome highlights:
- Leave from Rome to discover some of the best cities of Italy
- Enter the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, one of Italy's most famous museums, with a skip-the-line tour
- Enjoy tour with professional local guides
- Admire the Leaning Tower of Pisa, famous all over the world
- Visit Venice, the city of the Lagoon, with a guided tour
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Day 1: Rome, Florence
The pick up from your hotel in Rome will be around 6.45 AM, towards Rome Train Station, where you will catch an high speed train to Florence, the Cradle of the Renaissance.
Once arrived, you will immediately enjoy a guided tour of the city, to admire its Duomo Cathedral, Duomo and the Baptistery, the Clock Tower by Giotto and the Uffizi Gallery, where you will enter with the skip-the-line tickets included in the tour. After seeing Piazza della Signoria, you will have lunch and be able to enjoy a free afternnon to discover Florence as you prefere.
Overnight will be at the hotel in Florence.
Day 2: Florence, Pisa
After breakfast, you will reach the meeting point of the tour by yourself, and at 8:30 AM you will leave for Pisa, where you will admire the famous Piazza dei Miracoli, the Baptistery.
You will then go back to your hotel in Florence, where you will spend the night.
Day 3: Florence, Venice
After breakfast, your morning will be free, and in the afternoon your will be transferred to Florence Train Station, where you will board a train to Venice.
The rest of the day will be free, once arrived in Venice, and the overnight will be at your hotel.
Day 4: Venice
After breakfast at your hotel, you will reach St. Mark's Square, the meeting point of the Tour of Venice, and the centre of the city.
Let this beautiful Square enchant you, together with St. Mark's Cahtedral, the Doge's Palace and the famous and romantic Bridge of Sighs.
The afternoon is at your disposal to discover Venice, before spending the night at your hotel.
Day 5: Venice
After breakfast at the hotel, end of our services.
- Overnights in 3* or 4* hotels with breakfast
- Transfer to the railway stations
- High Speed train tickets
- Regular guided tours as scheduled
- Skip the line tickets for the Uffizi
- Lunch in Florence
- Tips (optional)
- Tourist tax (payable locally)
- Anything not mentioned in the "included" field
- Entrance fees unless otherwise specified
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher
Due to the frequent change of means of transport and to the type of transport used, it is required to only bring one piece of hand luggage per person. Our local partner will not be responsible for passengers who do not follow these restrictions, and in the event of extra baggage customers will be charged directly.
The cancellation policy for this tour is:
- Up to 15 working days before departure: no penalty
- Between the 14th and the 7th business day before departure: charge of 25%;
- Between the 6th and the 4th business day before departure: charge of 50
- 3 days and no show: penalty of 100%.
The price shown refers to the price per person in a double room. Please contact us to know the prices for single and triple rooms and for information for how to book.
For some dates, some price supplement may apply.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.