3 days in San Giovanni Rotondo, padre Pio's town, tour from Rome
A unique and spiritual 3-days tour, to discover the places and the Shrine of Padre Pio in San Giovanni Rotondo. Leave from Rome by train for an unforgettable experience.
3-Days Trip from Rome to Discover the History of Padre Pio highlights:
- A journey to discover the history of Padre Pio, recently sanctified
- Give yourself 3 days in Italy with a spiritual tour
- Discover San Giovanni Rotondo, which was Padre Pio's home for many years
- Travel comfortably by train and private car
Day 1: Rome, San Giovanni Rotondo
Leave from Rome by train for this 3-days tour with a great spiritual component. You'll discover San Giovanni Rotondo, one of the symbols of the figure of Padre Pio, canonised with the June 16th 2002 ceremony.
The train will take you to the city of Foggia, where you will find awaiting a private driver to take you to your hotel.
In case you want to visit Monte Sant'Angelo, a famous Italian city made famous by the sanctuary of San Michele Arcangelo, which leads Christian pilgrims since the sixth century, before reaching the hotel, you can do paying a small surcharge.
Day 2: San Giovanni Rotondo
This day is at leisure to discover San Giovanni Rotondo, the town where there Shrine of Padre Pio is located.
After breakfast, in fact, you can freely visit the city, observing how St. Pio of Pietralcina is celebrated in all its parts, and has left its mark everywhere.
After that his stigmata were considered at all effect a miracle, on December 21st, 1998, he was beatified on Saturday May 2nd, 1999, and later sanctified in 2002, in front of millions of worshipers.
In the evening, you can return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Giorno 3: San Giovanni Rotondo, Roma
After breakfast, it's time to leave for Rome. A private driver will take you to the station of Foggia, where your will board on a train back to Rome.
- San Giovanni Rotondo
- 2 overnight in hotel 3*
- Transfer by private car to and from Foggia Train Station
- Train tickets Rome/Foggia and vice versa
- Tips (optional)
- Meals and drinks
- Tourist tax (payable locally)
- Guides and tour leader
- Anything not mentioned in the "included" field
- Entrance fees
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher
Please note that this tour does not include any guide or tour leaders.
The cancellation policy for this tour is:
- Up to 15 working days before departure: no penalty
- Between the 14th and the 7th business day before departure: cancellation charge 25%
- Between the 6th and the 4th business day before departure: cancellation charge 50%
- 3 days and no show: penalty of 100%
The price displayed is the price per person for double room. Contact us to have more information about a single or a triple room.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.