Pick up included
Tour of 3 days package to Florence and Pisa departing from Rome by train
Enjoy a 3-Days Tour to Florence and Pisa, enriching your stay in Rome! Departing comfortably from Rome with the high speed train and visit the well known Leaning Tower of Pisa and the Uffizi Gallery.
3-days trip to Florence and Pisa departing from Rome by high speed train highlights:
- Discover Florence and Pisa departing from Rome
- Travel comfortably and fastly onboard a high speed train
- Admire Florence, the cradle of Italian Renaissance
- Explore Pisa and one of the most famous monument in the world
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery with skip-the-line tickets
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
A 3-days escorted tour to visit two the most famous Italian cities and monuments! Be prepared to a full immersion into Italian art, from Florence Cathedral to Pisa's Leaning Tower.
Day 1: Rome, Florence
In the early morning, you will be picked up at your Hotel and taken to the Railway Station in Rome, to catch the high-speed train that will take you to Florence, passing through wonderful hilltops, enjoying the landscapes of the Tuscan countryside.
Once in the Florence city center, you will start exploring the cradle of Italian Renaissance with a guided tour with a professional guide, that will show you the main attractions: passing through the Dome, the Giotto's Campanile, admiring the narrow streets of the center, you will get to the Uffizi Gallery. You will access one of the most famous museums in the world, avoiding the queue with your skip the line tickets. The guide will explain you all the secrets and history behind masterpieces like the Primavera of Botticelli or the Cimabue crucifix.
After lunch, you will have some free time to discover the city on your own, before going to your Hotel, where you will spend the night.
Day 2: Florence, Pisa, Florence
After breakfast at the Hotel, you will reach the meeting point to start the tour of Pisa, that will depart from Florence. Once there, it will be mandatory for you to take a picture with one of the most famous monuments, the Leaning Tower! you will visit Piazza dei Miracoli, the Baptistery (outside), the Cathedral (inside) and the Leaning Tower (outside).
Back in Florence, overnight at the Hotel.
Day 3: Florence, Rome
After breakfast you will have some free time to enjoy the last hours in the city, maybe having some shopping on the picturesque shops on the Old Bridge and in the city center. After that, you will be taken back to Rome, where the tour package will end.
Other Escorted Tours from Rome
Take a look at other Escorted Tours from Rome, like the 3-day tour from Rome to Naples, Pompeii, and Sorrento or the 4-Days Escorted Tour from Rome to Tuscany and Cinque Terre to make the best out of your time in Italy!
- Departure from Rome
- Return to Rome
- Pick-up from centrally located hotels in Rome to the Railway Station
- High-speed train tickets Rome/Florence/Rome
- 2 nights in 3* Hotels
- Regular Guided tours
- Skip the line tickets to the Uffizi Gallery
- 1 Typical Lunch in Florence
- Regular excursion to Pisa
- Pick-up and transport to train station in Florence
- Tips (optional)
- City Taxes
- Entrance tickets to the Pisa tower and other monuments in Pisa.
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Cancellation policy of this tour is:
• Until 15 working days before departure: no penalty• From 14 to 7 working days before departure: 10%• From 6 to 3 working days before departure: 25%• From 2 days to 24 hours before departure: 50%• From 24 hours or for no-shows: 100%Working days: from Monday to Friday.
The price shown refers to the price per person in a double room. Contact us if you are interested in a single or triple room. Please note that the price is subject to season variations.
Please note that 4* accommodation is available on request, with an additional supplement. Please contact us for more information about the prices.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.