Pick up included
Tour of Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri from Rome
Spend two amazing days among Campania's beauties. Visit Pompei with a guided tour with skip the line tickets, admire the city of Naples from above and take a walk in Sorrento and Capri on Summer.
2-Days Tour Rome to Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri, with skip the line tickets. highlights:
- Enjoy the best of Southern Italy with this 2 days tour
- Travel by bus to reach Naples from Rome
- Enjoy the view of Capri, Ischia, and Vesuvius from Naples
- Discover the secrets of Pompeii with a guided tour with skip the line tickets
- Walk across the sunny city of Sorrento and visit Capri on Summer
Day 1: Rome, Naples, Pompeii and Sorrento
The departure of this 2 days tour will be from Rome in the morning, toward Naples, one of the most coloured and chaotic cities of Southern Italy, which will make you fall in love at first glance.
Once arrived in Naples, your bus will take you to the Vomero, the famous neighborhood of Naples, from which you will be able to shoot amazing pictures to the Vesuvius, to the boats standing in the Gulf of Naples, and to its islands: Ischia, Capri and Procida.
Next stop will be Naples Mergellina, the Port Area of the city, where you will go for a walk. After that, you will likely be ready for lunch, that will be in a restaurant in Pompeii, where you will taste the real Neapolitan pizza!
Then, head to Pompeii ruins, our next destination. You will enjoy a guided tour with skip the line tickets included.
After learning all the secrets of Pompeii, the city that was destroyed by the Vesuvius' 79 a.C. eruption, we will head to your hotel in Sorrento, where you can settle before having dinner.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Sorrento, Capri, Rome
After breakfast at your hotel in Sorrento, you will enjoy some free time before leaving, in which you can visit the centre of Sorrento for some shopping.
In the afternoon, you will board your bus that will take you back to Rome.
Only during the Summer, from the April to October, after breakfast you'll be embarked to Capri island. Depending on weather conditions, you'll take a boat ride to the popular and dreamy "Grotta Azzurra" (Blue Grotto), where sunlight passes into an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a magical blue reflection. After returning to the port you'll board on a minibus for a scenic drive to Anacapri, 918 feet (280 meters) above the sea level. You'll see wonderful views of the bay of Naples before continuing to a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch you can take advantage of some free time to explore Capri at your leisure or to go shopping. Then you'll return to Marina Grande back to the mainland to return to Rome.
- Capri (ONLY from 1st April to 31st October)
- Transfer by bus
- Tour escort
- Professional guides
- Headsets in Pompeii
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Local assistant in Sorrento
- 1 night in 4* hotel
- 1 lunch* and 1 dinner (dress code: jacket)
- Ferry tickets and Blue Grotto (during the Summer)
*During the summer, 2 lunches are included.
- Tips (optional)
- Local taxes (to be paid on the spot)
- Everything non mentioned in the "included" field
- Visit of Capri on Winter Season (Nov-Mar)
Complete information on meeting points and times and local phone numbers are on the Voucher that you will receive at the time of the booking confirmation.
Ask about our pick up availability
- Select 2 pax in the field "PER PERSON (2 PER ROOM)" to book a double room;
- Select 1 pax in the field "PER PERSON (1 PER ROOM)" to book a single room;
- Select 3 pax in the field "PER PERSON (3 PER ROOM)" to book a triple room.
Should you select the wrong accommodation type, we will inform you via email and make you aware of the correct amount to be charged for the room.
Cancellation policy is:
- Up to 15 working days before departure: no penalty;
- Between the 14th and the 7th business day before departure: 25% penalty
- Between the 6th and the 4th business day before departure: 50% penalty
- Between 3 days and no show: penalty of 100%
Excursion to Capri with lunch included is available ONLY during the summer (from April 1st to October 31st). In winter, on the second day, you will have free time and lunch is NOT included.
You can only carry one bag per person. In the event of extra baggage customers will be charged directly during the tour.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.