Sightseeing Tour of Rome on Board a Vintage Car with Food and Wine Tasting
See the most amazing places of Rome in exquisite style. Discover the charm of the eternal city on board a beautiful classic vintage car. While you cruise Rome, you can also taste four of the best Italian wines, professionally served. A unique experience in Rome that mixes culture and gastronomy.
Panoramic Experience of Rome on Board a Vintage Car with Food and Wine Tasting highlights:
- An exclusive tour of Rome in a vintage car, while tasting different types of the excellent Italian wine
- Discover Rome like never before, with a fabulous and unique classic car that will take you through the city
- Have refreshment breaks to taste some appetizers and four different Italian wines
- A vintage dressed driver and a sommelier will fulfill all your dreams, making you feel like royalty
- The main monuments of Rome seen from the window of your vintage car
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Make your Roman Holidays unforgettable! Let yourself be enchanted by the Roman majesty on board a real vintage car driven by our vintage dressed driver! A cultural and wine tour through which you will taste four different types of Italian wines selected by a Master Sommelier.
Discover Rome on board a classic vintage car
The classic car will wait for you at your hotel stairs and will take you into an unbelievable journey through Rome, admiring the most unforgettable sights of the city. All this while being served in complete luxury by our master sommelier with the best Italian wines.
Admire the most famous attractions of Rome
During the four breaks, a little stand will be set up to make you comfortably taste the selected bottles and enjoy the most beautiful monuments of Rome. You can choose where you want to go and what you want to see with our driver.
You will see the main squares and monuments of Rome: the Arch of Constantine, the Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, Trastevere, the Gianicolo Hill, the Spanish Steps, and many other places.
A unique experience to visit Rome in a different way
This stylish and exclusive vintage tour of Rome has been designed to make you feel the true atmosphere and romantic side of the city, mixing the joy of being driven in a vintage classic car, with the pleasure of tasting some excellent wine, all in the background of the attractions of Rome.
There is no better Roman holiday than this. And everything will be recorded in HD video so you can remember the experience forever.
More food and wine tours in Rome!
If you are interested in food and wine tours in Rome, don't forget to check out our Volkswagen Kombi-Bus Tours: with our Wine Tasting Tour and our Cocktail Tour, you will live Rome in a very special and unforgettable way!
- Pick-up at your hotel (if outside the Limited Traffic Area)
- Circus Maximus
- Aventine Hill
- Bocca della verità
- Jewish Ghetto
- Tiber Island
- Ara Pacis
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- St. Peter's Square
- Gianicolo Hill
- Drop-off at your hotel (if outside the Limited Traffic Area)
- Rental of a Vintage Car among a Fiat 1100 BLT of 1935, Citroen AC4 of 1928 or a Chevrolet Torpedo of 1929 and a driver at disposal for the entire duration of the Tour
- Master Sommelier at disposal for the entire duration of the Tour
- Tasting of 4 different types of Italian wines with appetizers
- Video souvenir HD
- Tips (optional)
- Anything else not mentioned in the included box
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Please note that the pick-up service is only available if your hotel is located outside the Limited Traffic Area (ZTL). Otherwise, the meeting point will be in Piazza della Repubblica.
Traffic blockages due to air quality monitoring are not predictable. In case of block, we will try to reschedule the tour to the closest date.
Please note that, in case the vintage car you chose won't be available, we might subsitute it with another one.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.