- Vatican Museums
- Raphael's Rooms
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter's Basilica (WEDNESDAY - REPLACED WITH VATICAN LIBRARY)
- St. John in Lateran Basilica
- Holy Steps
- St. Mary Mayor Basilica
- Catacombs of S. Callisto (when closed it will be replaced with catacombs of Santa Domitilla)
- Hotel pick-up (if in the centre of Rome)
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Guided tour of the Churches and Catacombs of Rome
- Professional tour guide
- Skip the line tickets to Vatican and Catacombs
- Tips (optional)
- Drop-off at hotel
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
We suggest you to wear confortable shoes and clothes. Bring a rain coat or an umbrella in Winter. In Summer months, sun-lotion and a bottle of water is recommended. Also, appropriate clothing is required for the entrance to places of worship (shoulders and knees must be covered for both man and woman).
The pick-up is provided only for the hotels located in the centre of Rome, so it is important to communicate the name and address of the hotel where you are staying, to organize the service in the best way. Also, please note that the pick-up service is NOT provided for private homes and B&B. The pick-up service starts 1 hour before the starting time of the activity: the exact time of your pick-up will be communicated after the booking.
This tour is free for children 0-2 years old. For children 3-7 there is a 20% discount.