Pick up included
Sorrento, Capri, Pompeii and Naples 3 days tour from Rome
Choose a 3-day tour from Rome to discover the wonders of Southern Italy. Visit Pompeii, Naples, Sorrento and Capri on summer.
3-days tour from Rome around Naples, Pompeii and Sorrento highlights:
- Discover with this 3-day tour from Rome: Naples, Pompeii, Sorrento and Capri
- Traveln by bus from Rome to Pompeii and enjoy a tour with skip the line tickets included
- Visit the beautiful city of Sorrento and Capri on Summer
- Choose a tour without worries with transportation and accommodation included!
- Discover the view from the Vomero, the scenic district of Naples
Day 1: Rome, Naples, Pompeii, and Sorrento
Leave from Rome for this 3-day tour to discover the Campania Region.
On the first day, you will depart early in the morning on your bus. Look out the window and marvel at the scenery of the Castelli Romani and Roman countryside, finally arriving in the beautiful and energetic city of Naples.
We will immediately go up on the Vomero, the district of Naples which offers the best view of Mount Vesuvius, the Gulf of Naples and its islands, like Capri, Ischia, and Procida.After a walk on the waterfront, head to Pompeii for lunch with real neapolitan pizza and then on to the ruins of Pompeii. You will enter Pompeii's ruins with skip-the-line tickets, and in a moment you will be following your guide in the millennial history of the city that was submerged by ashes during the Vesuvius' eruption of 79 d.c.
After finding out all there is to know about city life in his years of greatest prosperity, the bus will take you from your hotel in Sorrento.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Sorrento, Capri (Summer), Sorrento
This day is dedicated to relaxation, and to discover Sorrento according to your preferences.
After breakfast at the hotel, in fact, the day will be at your disposal.
During high season, from Apri to October, after breakfast, you'll be embarked to Capri island. Depending on weather conditions, you'll take a boat ride to the popular and dreamy "Grotta Azzurra" (Blue Grotto), where sunlight passes into an underwater cavity and shines through the seawater, creating a magical blue reflection. After returning to theport you'll board on a minibus for a scenic drive to Anacapri, 918 feet (280 meters) above the sea level. You'll see wonderful views of the bay of Naples before continuing to a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, you can take advantage of some free time to explore Capri at your leisure or to go shopping. Then you'll return to Marina Grande back to the mainland to return to Sorrento for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Sorrento, Rome
After breakfast, you will have some free time before departure.
The bus will then bring you back to Rome.
- Capri (only from April to October)
- Pick up in centrally located hotels
- Transportation by bus
- Local assistant in Sorrento
- Professional guide
- Earphones in Pompeii
- Skip the line Tickets in Pompeii
- 2 overnights in 4* hotel
- 1 lunch and 2 dinners (dress code: jacket)
- Excursion to Capri, with ferry tickets, lunch and Blue Grotto (ONLY from April to October)
- Tips (optional)
- Local taxes (to be paid on the spot)
- Everything not mentioned in the "included" field
- Visit of Capri during Winter Season (Nov-Mar)
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher
- Select 2 pax in the field "PER PERSON (2 PER ROOM)" to book a double room;
- Select 1 pax in the field "PER PERSON (1 PER ROOM)" to book a single room;
- Select 3 pax in the field "PER PERSON (3 PER ROOM)" to book a triple room.
Should you select the wrong accommodation type, we will inform you via email and make you aware of the correct amount to be charged for the room.
Cancellation policy is:
- Up to 15 working days before departure: no penalty;
- Between the 14th and the 7th business day before departure: 25% penalty
- Between the 6th and the 4th business day before departure: 50% penalty
- Between 3 days and no show: penalty of 100%
Excursion to Capri with lunch included is available ONLY during the summer (from April 1st to October 31st). In winter, on the second day, you will have free time and lunch is NOT included.
You can only carry one bag per person. In the event of extra baggage customers will be charged directly.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.
Reviewed by Thelma J. from
A well organised wonderful tour!!!
Bus from Rome to Naples, visit Pompeii then Sorrento where we stayed in a very nice hotel!!! Then a boat ride to Capri, had a whole day in Capri with a boat ride in the blue cave....and a chairlift to Ana Capri...it was wonderful!! Breathtaking view!!! We had the whole morning free before the travel back to Rome. So I booked another tour to visit Amalfi Coast. The hotel did my reservation...it was great!!! Every change of tour guide was soooo smooth and they are all very informative. A special thanks to our guide in Capri. He is amazing (Sacha) not sure of the spelling...Food, service, staff, ALL EXCELLENT!!!
It was a great three days!!! I will highly recommend...