- Museum and Teatro alla Scala
- Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery
- Milan Cathedral (outside)
- Sforza Castle
- Basilica of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Visit of the "Last Supper"
- Guided tour on foot
- Entrance skip-the-line tickets to The Last Supper
- Accredited guide
- Earphones for groups with more than 10 participants
- Tips (optional)
- Pcik-up and drop-off at hotel
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Due to administrative problems out of ItalyXP's control, there is a small chance that the tour may be cancelled with a month notice before the departure. There is a small risk to be taken especially for the departures on March.
We recommend comfortable shoes and, for visits to places of worship, appropriate clothing (shoulders and knees must be covered).
If the visit of the the La Scala theater and/or Museum is not possible, in the case of proofs or performances, the visit of Pietà Rondanini by Michelangelo will be done instead. In the case of special events that do not allow the internal visit of the Duomo of Milan, the Cathedral will be presented from the outside and the tickets will also be given to the customers to access it freely once the tour has ended.