Bestseller! Immediate confirmation
Day excursion to Lake Como and Bellagio, departing from Milan
A day trip to the beautiful Lake Como departing from Milan, to explore this area surrounded by mountain peaks! Take the opportunity to depart for a leisurely - tour cruise on the lake Como to reach the charming village of Bellagio.
One day trip to Lake Como and Bellagio, departing from Milan highlights:
- Lake Como day trip from Milan
- Visit the city of Como and its picturesque historic centre
- Enjoy a leisurely boat-cruise tour on the lake como
- Admire the stunning scenery of the lakeside villas and their gardens
- Enjoy some free time at Bellagio for shopping and visit the town’s treasures
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
With this exciting day trip you will get to Lake Como departing from Milan aboard a bus (equipped with all comforts). You will be enchated by the magnificent panorama, surrounded the beautiful mountain peaks. You will also eXPerience a two-hour tour cruise on Lake Como to Bellagio, a village full of treasures to discover.
Don’t miss this day trip to lake Como from Milan
This exciting Lake Como day trip will start early in the morning from Milan. You will depart from Milan onboard a bus, reaching the charming village of Como, which will be the first destination of the itinerary of your day tour.
Here you will have the opportunity to explore the historical centre, with stops at the most important monuments like the ancient Basilica of Sant'Abbondio. After the tour, you will have some free time to continue the exploration of Como. You can walk for the charming streets where one of the most famous Italian novel was set ("I Promessi Sposi") and have some shopping or enjoy a good lunch with a nice view on the Lake.
Enjoy a pleasant cruise tour on Lake Como
After lunch you will take a boat to enjoy a nice cruise tour on Lake Como, where you will have the opportunity to admire its glimpses of rare beauty and take some terrific pictures.
The Lake Como is the third largest lake in Italy for size, after Lake Garda and Lake Maggiore, and it is considered one of the most important natural treasures of northern Italy. If you are spending your vacation in Milan, the Lake Como is a mandatory stop: it takes around 1 hour and half to get to the Lake Como from Milan and it worths the trip, just only for the amazing cruise tour!
Visit the enchanting town of Bellagio and its treasures
During your cruise tour, you will admire the charming villas overlooking the lake, among which stands Villa d'Este in Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel surrounded by tropical gardens. The last stop of the cruise will be Bellagio, a popular tourist destination.
Here you will walk along the streets that climb the hill to the lake, strolling through craft shops, traditional markets and cafes housed in Bellagio’s historic buildings.
Your day trip to the Lake Como and Bellagio will end after the visit: you’ll take the boat to reach Cadenabbia, and from there you’ll return to Milan by bus.
Other Lake Como tours
The day trip to Lake Como could be also a more intimate experience. if you prefer this option, have a look at other private experiences:
- The Private tour to Lake Como departing from Milan is a a day trip which includes also a cruise to the Lake Como, a visit of Bellagio and meals such as olive oil tasting, a light lunch and a dinner at a fishermen's restaurant.
- If you are already in Como, you can join a Lake Como boat tour with pic nic, where you can relax on a comfortable boat and let yourself enjoy this tour on the waters of Como Lake. You can admire beautiful landscapes and enjoy a great picnic on board.
- Another option would be a Private tour of Como with minicruise on the Lake: you will start from Cernobbio harbour setting off on a private taxi boat for a pleasant cruise tour on Lake Como. Then you will be able to enjoy a panoramic view, passing by the main places including a walk of Como.
- If you are looking for some peculiar experiences, we suggest a Movie frame Private tour on Como Lake, across the Villas that have been the scene of famous Hollywood movies, such as Star Wars - Episode II and Casino Royale, or a Private tour of Lake Como and its villas:you will head over to Cernobbio harbour and depart with the public ferry, stopping at the most famous villas around the Lake.
- Day trips to the Lake Como could not be enough for travellers who are very passionate about Lakes' landscapes: for them, we suggest the 7 Days tour across Northern Italian Lakes, departing from Milan: you will pass through the Lake of Como and Bellagio and Garda Lake. Get this chance to visit also the romantic city of Verona and the charming city of the Lagoon: Venice.
- Departure by bus from Milan
- Arrival in Como
- Basilica of Sant'Abbondio
- Guided visit of the historic centre
- Boat cruise from Como
- Arrival in Bellagio and guided visit
- Return to Milan
- Transfer by bus from/to Milan
- Guided Tour of Como
- Visit of Bellagio (summer season only)
- Visit of Brunate (winter season only)
- Boat cruise on the Lake Como
- Earphones for groups with more than 10 participants
- Tips (optional)
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
During the winter season (November 1st - March 31st) the tour does NOT include the visit of Bellagio. It is replaced by a visit of Brunate. During these months the price of the tour is lower (79 € per person).
We recommend comfortable shoes and, for visits to places of worship, appropriate clothing (shoulders and knees must be covered).
Do not forget to bring your camera!
This tour is free for children under 3 years.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. You will receive a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.
Reviewed by Kathleen M S. from
Guide was knowledgeable and patient. Food was very good and felt like a true representation of how locals eat, did not feel like tourist establishments but legitimate neighborhood locales with Milanese would eat.
Reviewed by Almudena M. from
A pesar del mal tiempo y de que había muchísima niebla aquel día, disfrutamls muchísimo de la excursión. Nadie es una guía excepcional y nos gustó mucho la organización del tour. Repetiría seguro
Reviewed by Johan l. from
Fantastic scenery with knowledgable guides.
Good welcome to tour guides were informative om tour. Boat trip was famtastic. Local people were friendly and helpful
Reviewed by Scarlett D. from
Visiting Como and Bellagio were highlights of our tour!
We enjoyed the whole experience! Bus was great, our tour guide was excellent, the boat cruise was also excellent!