Skip the Line!
Small Group Tour of Food and Ferrari museum from Verona
Live an exciting tour for small groups designed for Ferrari and gourmet lovers of Emilia Romagna, which stars the typical products of national and international fame: the Parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar and prosciutto. A unique journey for the whole family!
Bologna Food Tour with Ferrari Museum, activity from Verona highlights:
- Discover the traditional food and the Ferrari Museum with this tour from Verona
- Learn how to prepare the Balsamic vinegar
- Visit a Traditional Prosciutto producer with special tastings
- Visit the Ferrari Museum in Maranello with the skip the line tickets
- Enjoy a traditional Italian 6-course lunch in a family run restaurant with wine included
Stumble upon the legend of Ferrari and three of Italian Amazing Foods: Balsamic Vinegar, Prosciutto, and Parmesan Cheese all in a day. Thanks to this tour you will discover Emilia Romagna, recognized at the national and international levels for its tradional food. You will find companies in the surrounding area of Bologna and immerse yourself in the history of Ferrari, a place that attracts millions of visitors, and that is much more than a visit: an experience to live!
Leave to Bologna with high speed train tickets included
Depart from Verona Porta Nuova railway station at 6:52 a.m. (assistance at train station not included) with high-speed train (the seats are already reserved in second class) to Bologna (arrival scheduled for 7:42 a.m.). At the arrival, you will reach the meeting point meet with the local guide and accommodate in a luxury minivan, equipped with every comfort to begin an exciting tour around Bologna and Maranello, home of the prestigious car manufacturer Ferrari.
Discover the Bologna food tradition
You will visit local producers of fine items, encounter impeccable tastes with accompanying wines and figure out how these astonishing sustenance are made and appreciate delicious flavors. The guide will show you the companies in the area of Bologna that preserve the secrets of the traditional preparation of: balsamic vinegar, excellent product derived from cooked grape must; Parmesan cheese, a recipe unchanged since the Middle Ages; Parma Prosciutto, with his secret kept by salting masters. You will also taste the famous local wine at a winery estate You will then leave to Maranello to visit the extensive acclaimed famous Ferrari collections located in Maranello, and maybe you can even test drive your favorite Ferrari car! (optional).
Enjoy a traditional lunch
At the end of the enjoyable tour, you will enjoy a delicious 6-course Italian lunch at a family-runed restaurant including homemade pasta and a selection of local wines!This is a once-in- a-lifetime experience, that will take you to the famous Italian Food Valley, where the most prominent and delicious Italian foods are made. At the end of the tour you will be taken to Bologna Train Station to catch your train back to Verona.
Other tours from Verona
Depart from Verona for a Food Tour in the Centre of Verona, with Tasting of Local Products or for a Tour of Verona and Valpolicella by Vespa.
- Parmesan Cheese Producer
- Balsamic Vinegar Producer
- Prosciutto Producer
- Maranello (Museo Ferrari)
- High-speed train tickets Verona/Bologna/Verona
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan in Bologna
- Licensed tour guide service,
- Visit to a Parmesan Cheese producer with tasting,
- Visit to a Traditional Balsamic vinegar producer with tasting,
- Visit to a Prosciutto producer with tasting,
- Visit to a winery estate with tasting,
- Traditional Italian 6-course lunch in a family run restaurant
- Tips (optional)
- Assistance at train stations
Detailed meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
It is recommended to wear comfortable and practical clothes.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.