One-day Tour around of Tuscany: Chianti and San Gimignano
Start exploring the unbelievable landscapes and heritage of Chianti region. Join this tour of San Gimignano and Chianti, from Siena, discovering the charming countryside and tasting the Chianti wine, while also admiring the amazing attractions of San Gimignano.
Full day trip of Tuscany: Chianti and San Gimignano adventure highlights:
- Explore the countryside of Chianti and visit the attractions of San Gimignano
- Taste the delicious Chianti wine and some traditional products in a typical cellar
- Admire the wonderful landscapes of Chianti with a unique tour from Florence
- Discover the amazing heritage of San Gimignano, a UNESCO site
- Journey into the heart of Chianti and be astonished by its romantic charm
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Visit the magical world of the Chianti wine, with this exclusive tour from Siena. You will have the chance to explore some of the most enticing and enchanting landscapes of Italy, a region that is famous for its ruby red and delicious wine, but also for the charming atmosphere of its little villages and towns.
A Tuscany tour to visit Chianti and San Gimignano
This is an amazing tour of Chianti and San Gimignano that combines the discovery of an old and beautiful town with rich cultural heritage, with the rewarding immersion into the Chianti wine, offering you a wine tasting session in a typical wine cellar.
Taste different types of Chianti wine
You will have the opportunity to taste different types of Chianti wine, as well as a selection of bruschettas, cheese, salami and cold meats, all from the amazing Tuscan cuisine. Our tour of Chianti will guide through the authentic countryside of the area, with century old vineyards and fortresses, small villages on top of mountains and a unique sense of freedom.
Visit San Gimignano, one of the best villages in Tuscany
The unforgettable experience will continue with a free visit to San Gimignano. This is one of the most magnificent little towns of Italy, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its picturesque skyline, with tall towers and a splendid location on top of a hill and surrounded by vineyards and cypress trees.
You will learn more about the famous local wine, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, the saffron and the typical pottery. Join a unique tour of Chianti and San Gimignano.
Other eXPeriences in Tuscany
If you are interested in this kind of tour, we recommend the Half Day Afternoon Tour of Chianti!
- Chianti area
- San Gimignano
- Journey by GT Coach fitted with sound amplifying system, air conditioning and all modern conveniences.
- Expert multilingual escort
- Free time to visit San Gimignano
- Guided tour of a famous wine estate with sampling of wines, bruschettas, sliced cold meats and salami.
- Possibility of buying wine at the estate visited at advantageous prices (deliveries almost all over the world)
This tour starts in Siena.
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
We suggest you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
This tour is free for children under 2 years. For children between 3-12 years there is a 50% discount.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. You will receive a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.