Skip the Line!
Small Group tour of Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Basilica
Visit the best of the Vatican Museums – Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica, enjoying the sight of the famous Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms, Gallery of Maps and many other attractions from here, both religious and cultural. Admire all these in peace, benefiting of the 'skip the line' tickets.
Small Group Tour of the Vatican with skip the line tickets, before Opening Time highlights:
- Take advantage of this group tour and its benefits, such as skip-the-line ticket, and avoid the long queues that usually form for these famous tourist attractions.
- Get inside the Vatican Museum 30 minutes before the general public, so that you can see its main attractions of it before the place will be overcrowded.
- Admire the Sistine Chapel – with impressive ceiling frescoes created by Michelangelo, and Raphael Rooms – also known as Stanze di Raffaello, that are both representative of the High Renaissance in Rome.
- Relish the fantastic architecture style of the world’s most famous church – St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Enjoy this incredible cultural experience next to the explanations of a guide, who will provide you some of the most interesting stories and anecdotes regarding these wonderful places you will visit.
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
With this tour for small groups in Rome, you can visit the Vatican and you will have the opportunity to admire the priceless treasures contained in the Vatican Museums and enjoy the unique beauty of the Sistine Chapel.
Forget about queues and waiting long hours in line
We know how awful it is to wait hours and hours in line to enter a famous touristic place. For this reason, we included 'skip the line' tickets in our group tour in Rome. You will no longer have to wait in a queue in order to enter the Sistine Chapel or St. Peter's Basilica. You will get inside the Vatican Museum before the opening hours, and you will have access to all those incredible cultural treasures before the crowds will invade the place. This will allow you to admire them peacefully, without being disturbed by numerous tourists. Moreover, you will enjoy exclusive access to St. Peter's Basilica, through a door that leads directly into the church.
A unique cultural and religious experience
There is no place in the world where you can have such an incredible cultural and religious experience as Vatican. You will see the ancient Greek sculpture that inspired Michelangelo, and you will be amazed by the work of early cartographers in the Gallery of the Maps. This tour also allows you to spot the optical illusions in the Gallery of the Tapestries, and admire the Raphael Rooms, considered by many to be as beautiful as the Sistine Chapel. Of course, you will also visit the Sistine Chapel, where you can immerse yourself in the beauty of Michelangelo's frescoes.
Benefit from the knowledge of a professional guide
This group tour offers you the opportunity of exploring Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica, while a professional guide will give you the entire tour and answer any question you may have. Before entering the museums, your guide will give you a full briefing, using visual aids, so you know what to look for inside. He will also tell you some of the most interesting stories and anecdotes about the place, in order to add a human dimension to all that religious grandeur.
Discover all the best of Rome
Do not miss any of Rome highlights with our Private Tour of the Vatican or the Private Tour of Colosseum and Roman Forum.
- Vatican Museums
- St. Peter's Basilica
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Vatican Museums (30 minutes before the general public)
- Skip the line ticket to St. Peter's Basilica
- Expert English-speaking guide
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows.
Particular galleries of the Vatican museums can sometimes be closed without prior notice. In the case of a gallery being closed, your guide will take you to another section of the museums instead. Also, please remember that the Sistine Chapel is a holy place, and attire must be appropriate for the visit, so please, cover at least the shoulders and knees. We cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress.
We cannot accommodate wheelchair and stroller.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.