- Circus Maximus
- Aventine Hill and the Garden of the Oranges
- Janiculum: the main view of Rome
- Vatican and Square of St. Peter's Basilica
- Castel Sant'Angelo
- Piazza Navona
- Jewish Ghetto
- Theater of Marcellus
- Panoramic view of the Roman Forum
- Electric-assist bicycle or, if you prefer, a top quality trekking bike
- English-speaking guide
- Tips (optional)
The meeting point is close to the Colosseum.
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
This tour will depart with a minimum of 3 participants.
We suggest you to wear comfortable shoes and clothes, appropriate for a biking experience.
The Cancellation Policy for this eXPerience is the following:
- 8 + days prior to the start of the tour: 15 euro administration fee (per booking, not per person)
- 1 - 7 days prior to the start of the tour: 50% of the total booking
- Last 24 hours and no shows: 100% of the total booking
Please be informed that:
- infants between 1 and 5 years: up to 25kg, riding on a child seat on our tours
- children between 5 and 8 years: riding on a child extension
- children between 9 and 11 years: riding on their own 24"-wheeled bike, also electrically-assisted
- children aged 12 and above: riding on their own adult bike, also electrically assisted