Exclusive Tour of Rome, to Discover The "Great Beauty" Movie Locations
If you fell in love with the Oscar-winning The Great Beauty, you are certainly not alone. Come join other fans of the groundbreaking film on a tour of a series of locations of The Great Beauty movie. The Great Beauty private Tour is comprehensive and visits a total of 10 locations across Rome!
Private Trip of Rome, to Discover The "Great Beauty" Movie Locations highlights:
- Visit actual scenes from the movie; relive the film you love while learning to appreciate the incredible beauty of Rome.
- Variety of locations covered. Walking tour supplemented with visits to more distant locations by car.
- Your tour will encompass well-known locations as well as some of Rome’s best kept secrets and hidden gems.
- Experience true Italian history as delivered by one of the finest pieces of cinematography filmed so far this century.
- Live this exclusive private tour, with a private car with driver
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Embark in the marvelous journey to discover the amazing locations and places depicted in the Oscar-winning movie The Great Beauty (La Grande Bellezza) by Paolo Sorrentino. A once in a lifetime experience allowing you to unravel the great beauty of Rome, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Discover Rome and relive the scene from "The Great Beauty"
The film itself states in the opening scene, "To travel is very useful, it makes the imagination work, the rest is just delusion and pain. Our journey is entirely imaginary, which is its strength."
So come travel with us, travel through Rome - a city built on imagination and dreams which have lasted quite literally thousands of years without failing. The Great Beauty Tour will most certainly make your imagination work, as you discover wonder after wonder.
The locations of The Great Beauty in Rome
Discover the beauty of the Eternal City, and discover the vistas and sights which so inspired Jep Gambardella. See the charm of the Navona Square, and soak in the atmosphere of the Aventine Hill. Enjoy a stroll down the picturesque bank of the river and the Via Veneto.
Visit the timeless art collection held at the Palazzo Altemps, and admire the imposing Terme di Caracalla. Learn about the importance of the Tempietto di San Pietro in Montorio and the significance it had for Renaissance Art.
More tours to discover the locations of "The Great Beauty" in Rome!
If you are looking for something within your budget, check out our half day private tour of "The Great Beauty" locations or our group tour of the locations of "The Great Beauty" in Rome: the perfect choice to explore the centre of Rome inspired by the locations of this world-acclaimed movie
- Via Veneto
- Piazza Navona
- Palazzo Altemps (Internal Visit)
- Palazzo Braschi (Internal Visit)
- Terme di Caracalla
- Lungo Tevere e Isola Tiberina
- Tempietto di San Pietro in Montorio
- Giardino degli Aranci - Aventino
- Fontana dell'Acqua Paola, Gianicolo
- Villa Giulia (Internal Visit)
- Private Tour with Professional Guide at your disposal for the entire duration of the Tour
- Transfers by limousine car with driver
- Entrance Ticket for Palazzo Altemps
- Entrance Ticket for Palazzo Braschi
- Entrance Ticket for Villa Giulia
The meeting point is close to the Piazza Navona.
Complete information on the Meeting Point, on how to meet our guide and the local phone numbers are on the Voucher that you will receive at the time of Your booking confirmation.
This tour is half walking and half by car with driver.
Some places will be outdoors, and some others indoors as per the itinerary.
This tour is reserved for minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 people.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.