Visit of the Cinque Terre region from La Spezia port
Leave from La Spezia Port, to discover the wonderful world of Italy’s Cinque Terre, immersed in an atmosphere of magic, romance and harmony. Spend a wonderful day in Liguria with this private tour.
Shore activity from La Spezia Port to Visit Cinque Terre highlights:
- Leave from La Spezia Port, driving through the romantic path that will lead you to the Cinque Terre
- Spend an amazing, comfortable day departing from La Spezia Port and discovering one of Italy’s most famous regions
- Cross the panoramic path overlooking the Gulf of Poets with a private guide
- Dive into the spectacular scenery of Cinque Terre, among rocky promontories and endless sea
- Admire the amazing "borghi", that will make this day an unique experience
A sensational private tour, toward the discovery of a spectacular reality, full of romance and magic: the Cinque Terre, declared Unesco heritage site for its beauty. It will amaze you with their colours in a dreaming landscape.
Depart from La Spezia Port
You will meet the professional tourist guide directly at La Spezia Port. From there, you will reach the boat embarking spot* and will jump on board a local boat to go to the Cinque Terre villages.
Vernazza: an enchantment suspended between sky and sea
You will visit Vernazza, perhaps the most beautiful of all the Cinque Terre's villages. It is a very picturesque landscape, a triumph of art and colours, rich of grades and natural terracing where. If you want, you can have a stop to make some unforgettable photographs. From there, you will again take the boat to reach Monterosso.
Walk through Monterosso
Once arrived in Monterosso, you will walk through the biggest and the oldest of the Cinque Terre's villages. It is full of cafes and restaurants, where you can have a tipical lunch (NOT included). After lunch, the tour continues and you will arrive to Manarola by boat.
Manarola between alleys and vineyards
You will be amazed by Manarola borgo in the Cinque Terre Unesco heritage, famous for the characteristic multi-coloured houses. You can enjoy a relaxing walk inside the alleys of the city centre and the rocks running out the sea, while your private guide will take care of showing you all the secrets of this area. Once finished the tour, you will catch the train back to La Spezia. At the train station, you will take a taxi to La Spezia port.
* Please note that the itinerary may vary according to weather conditions or technical/logistics problems; in these cases, the journey by boat will be replaced by a train one. If you want, you can request to change the itinerary (only on request and in advance)
- La Spezia
- La Spezia
- Professional tour guide
- Boat tickets (weather conditions permitting)
- Eventual train transfer
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
You will meet the professional tour guide directly at La Spezia Port. All the transportation will be by boat, by foot and eventually by train.
Please note that the itinerary may vary according to weather conditions or technical/logistics problems; in these cases, the journey by boat will be replaced by a train one.
If you want, you can request to change the itinerary (ONLY on request and in advance).
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.