VIP Minicruise with Aperitivo on Arno River in Florence at sunset
Don't miss out on the sunset boat tour in Florence with an exclusive Italian aperitivo on Arno River. The tour offers a unique perspective on the city, especially sightings of some beautiful ancient noble palaces by the riverbanks of Florence.
VIP Small group Sunset Boat Tour in Florence with Aperitivo included highlights:
- Enjoy a traditional Florentine sunset cruise on the Arno River with aperitivo
- Stroll around the city centre with a short walking tour
- Learn the historical allure of Florence while cruising under Florentine famous bridges
- Do not miss the passing chance of the ancient Ponte Vecchio
- An Aperitivo is served to enjoy as the sun sets
VIP Small group Sunset Boat Tour in Florence with Aperitivo included
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
This VIP tour on the Arno River includes a short walk through Florence's Piazza Signoria and the famed Uffizi Gallery. Then you will head over to the ancient Ponte Vecchio, crossing to the riverbank, where you will make your way to an awaiting traditional wooden boats for a sunset cruise along the Arno River. Later you will join an Aperitivo aboard.
The Renaissance city of Florence
The glow of Renaissance hasn't lost its luster in Florence and you can feel it strolling around the city centre. The grand Palazzo Vecchio overlooking the L-shaped Piazza della Signoria is as an outdoor gallery with collections of impressive Renaissance sculptures. The romantic view of the Ponte Vecchio over the River Arno makes its striking presence as the sunset ray sets upon its cobbled stoned arches. And not forgetting the Uffizi Gallery, one of the finest museums in the world, founded by the Medici family. Its treasures draw hundreds of thousands visitors every year.
Sunset Cruise on the Arno River
Before starting this incredible experience with a boat tour on Arno river, you will meet your expert guide in the centre of Florence. Starting with a short walking tour, passing through the magnificent Piazza della Signoria and over the Pontevechhio, you will take you to the point where the boat will be waitng for you. Start your minicruise on the Arno river aboard on one of the few remaining traditional wooden "barchetto" (a florentine gondola) conducted by a "barcaiolo", who will guide the boat with his long-reaching pole. No noisy engines, only the charm of tradition and the voice of your expert guide to unveil the secrets of the Arno River, as you cruise along the calm waters, passing under the magnificent Florentine bridges.
After this romantic boat ride, an aperitivo is served, as you savor a drink. You will relax by drinking a glass of cool wine, admiring the beauty of florentine skilyine with the magic light of sunset. Don not forget to take many picutres!
More peculiar eXPeriences in Florence
If you are interested in more peculiar activities in Florence, have a look at the Food tour with cooking class in the heart of Florence or at food and wine tasting tour of the centre of Florence.
- Independet arrival to the standard meeting point
- Short walk from the city center to the embarcadero (approx. 10 min)
- Navigation through the Arno river (approx. 50 min)
- Small-Group tour
- Guided short walk of the city center to the embarcadero (approx. 10 min)
- Mini Cruise aboard a Florentine Gondola on the Arno River (approx. 50 min)
- Cool Wine aperitivo aboard (1 glass of wine)
- English speaking fully licensed Art&History guide
- Tips (Optional)
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel
Meeting point information and the local phone numbers are present on the Confirmation Voucher you receive at the time of the booking confirmation.
The tour departure might be canceled due to rain. We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However, rain or adverse weather conditions could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience.
In case we cancel the tour (and only in this case), guest options are:
1) Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to the client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possibly used in any other tour provided by our company.
2) 100% refund of tour cancellation.
Clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance. No shows will not be refunded.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. You will receive a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.