Enogastronomic Experience around the amazing Chianti region
An authentic experience in Tuscany is described by lyrical, epic landscapes, stunning art, and fantastic wine and food variety – all these contribute to creating a vacation which is in perfect harmony with the land. Besides that, one can relish a memorable wine and food package!
Tuscany Wine and vineyards: Explore the Chianti region, 4 days tour highlights:
- Marvel at Tuscany’s stunning architecture, illustrating decades of history.
- Enjoy the equally unique and memorable picture-perfect landscapes mirroring golden wheat fields, pea-green vineyards and terraced rows lined on the hillside.
- Relish the vast variety of Tuscany wines at a tasting in a stunning castle in Chianti.
- Participate in an authentic cooking class and enjoy an elegant hotel dinner – Tuscany is highly acknowledged for its flavorful particular dishes and wines.
- Visit the unparalleled Antinori Estate, which is a legacy of wine production – the winery is beautiful, being an architectural masterpiece.
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Take Pleasure in an authentic Tuscany escape on this small group tour in Tuscany’s Chianti Vineyards! You’ll get the chance to delight in spectacular scenic views, as well as relish wine tasting, and enjoy traditional Italian dishes,
Day 1: Monteriggioni
You will arrive at your resort in Monteriggioni, in the heart of Chianti and enjoy a nice welcome dinner and a relaxing stay there.
Day 2: Castellina in Chianti – Radda in Chianti – Gaiole in Chianti
The second day, through the Chiantigiana route, you’ll visit a castle located in the core of Chianti Classico. In the afternoon, according to your preference, you may visit one of the beautiful small towns nearby such as Castellina and Gaiole in Chianti. Castellina is acknowledged as an important location for the ever-growing wine industry, and it’s worth a visit. In the evening, you’ll get the chance to take part in an authentic Tuscany cooking class at the hotel and afterward, enjoy a delicious traditional dinner.
Day 3: San Gimignano – Antinori (San Casciano Val di Pesa) – Badia a Passignano
The third day, you’ll visit the beautiful old town of San Gimignano. After immersing in the town’s vibe, you’ll enjoy a flavorful lunch in Antinori’s modern cellar. Certainly, Badia a Passignano is also on the list. Visiting the vineyards around the abbey in Cantine Antinori is more than recommended, as here, the famous Chianti Classico Reserve wine “Badia a Passignano” has been produced for many years. At the Osteria, you’ll relish another wine tasting and an equally delicious dinner.
Day 4: Departure
On the fourth day you will depart after breakfast in the hotel.
Other day tour to Chianti
If you have short time, you may want to know more about our day tours in Chianti, such as the Gourmet Chianti Tour with Wine Tasting and Tuscan lunch, or the Wine trail tour in Chianti with a semiprivate tour.
- Gaiole in Chianti
- Castellina in Chianti
- San Gimignano
- Badia a Passignano
- 3 nights in a 4* hotel in Chianti
- Transfers by minivan or minibus (according to the number of people) with English-speaking driver
- Tour escort as per the itinerary for groups from 9 to 15 people
- 1 wine tasting and light lunch in a castle of Chianti
- 1 wine tasting and light lunch in Antinori Estate in San Casciano Val di Pesa
- 1 cooking class with dinner in hotel
- 1 visit of Antinori estate in Passignano with dinner
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
- No penalty for cancellations within 15 days before arrival
- From 14th day 70% of total amount
- From 7th day full of charge.
The price displayed refers to the price in double room. If you need a different accommodation, please contact us for a custom quote.
This tour starts in Monteriggioni. If you need a transfer to reach it, please contact us for a quote.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.