3-days around Tuscany exploring Siena and Chianti region
This 3-days mini-tour will introduce you to the magical atmosphere of the Tuscany countryside and will offer you the opportunity to visit Siena, famous for its early Renaissance masterpieces, as well as San Gimignano and Chianti, two lovely Italian towns.
3-days trip of Siena, Chianti and San Gimignano, departing from Florence highlights:
- Enjoy the scenic view of the Tuscany countryside as we travel in this area, and take amazing pictures that will make this trip even more unforgettable
- Immerse yourself in the city of early Renaissance – Siena – which continues to keep incredible tracks of that glorious period through amazing art masterpieces
- Discover the beauty of San Gimignano and its picturesque atmosphere, as you will have a full day at leisure in this wonderful town
- Admire the Chianti area and savor a few amazingly flavored wines from this side of Italy, in a wine tasting that will take place on the third day of the trip
- Taste some traditional dishes, while you will take dinner at a local restaurant in San Gimignano, with a breathtaking view of the Tuscany countryside
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Tuscany is a region of Italy, famous around the world for its lyrical landscapes, which will mesmerize any tourist, no matter if foreign or Italian. Enter in a dream-like world, where your imagination will not know any limits and will be free to create the perfect fairytale for you. The multitude of colors blended with picturesque villages and towns contribute to a unique atmosphere that you won’t be able to forget soon. Disconnect from any worries or problems of your world and immerse yourself in the peace provided by this incredible place.
Day 1: Florence – Siena – San Gimignano
You will depart from Florence by coach to reach Monteriggioni and Siena from here. If you want to find out how a city looked like a few centuries ago, Siena can satisfy this curiosity for you. Known as a medieval town, Siena is filled with buildings from the 13th and 14th centuries, such as Palazzo Pubblico and Duomo of Siena. As you will enjoy a walking tour of this fantastic town, you will be able to discover interesting things about the Italian history and culture, as well as the religious importance of the monuments you will see here. Nowadays, Siena is famous for its horse races that take place two times per year, in summer, also referred to as Palio run.
After a tour of the beautiful old town to admire the style and medieval architecture, you will have free time to have lunch in a typical restaurant (NOT included) and then you will continue to San Gimignano. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: San Gimignano
In San Gimignano you will have the day at your disposal to visit it as you like: getting lost in its narrow streets and learning all about its so famous towers will be a way to know it in a really thorough. And if walking is making you feel tired, do not worry, for the evening an excellent dinner in a typical restaurant is provided. You will have the chance to taste all the flavors of traditional Tuscan cuisine. The overnigh is in San Gimignano.
Day 3: San Gimignano - Siena - Chianti - Florence
In the morning you will make a stop in Siena and in the afternoon you will meet your guide in San Gimignano and you can finally discover the Tuscan countryside and the Chianti area. This corner of Tuscany is known throughout the world will welcome you with a pulsating nature and rows of vineyards that will leave you speechless. In this sublime and bucolic setting, surrounded by incredible views, guests can participate in a local wine tasting before leaving for Florence.
Other eXPeriences in Tuscany
If you want to join daily tours, have a look at the VIP Small guided Group Tour of Cinque Terre from Florence and the VIP Small group Tuscany Tour: Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti and Pisa.
- Departure from Florence
- San Gimignano
- Return to Florence
- 2 nights in 3* or 4* hotel in San Gimignano
- Tour from Florence to Siena and San Gimignano with tour escort and local guide
- Visits to San Gimignano and Siena as planned
- Dinner in a typical restaurant in San Gimignano
- Hotel city tax
- Lunches and beverages
- Tips (optional)
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
The cancellation policy for this tour is the following:
- No charge for cancellations within 7 days before arrival date;
- From 7th day full of charge
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.