Day Tour of Chianti and Siena with wine tasting and dinner with departure from Florence
A unique tour dedicated to the Chianti region and the amazing traditional products. Our Chianti and Siena Tour from Florence includes visits to some stupendous destinations in Tuscany, as well as a Chianti wine tasting session. You will also have dinner in a Tuscany Farm!
Chianti and Siena Excursion with Dinner from Florence highlights:
- Explore the beautiful attractions of Chianti area in Italy
- Unique tour from Florence to discover the true charm and passion of Chianti and Siena
- Visit a famous estate with tour of the wine cellars
- Experience a Chianti wine tasting session
- Discover the attractions of Siena and have dinner in a typical Tuscany farm
Chianti and Siena Excursion with Dinner from Florence
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Come with us and enjoy the rhythm of life in beautiful Chianti area of Tuscany, one of the most enticing destinations of Italy. Out amazing tour of Chianti and Siena is the perfect activity from Florence, meant to give you a glimpse into the heritage and charm of Chianti. Follow us as we explore some of the most beautiful places in Tuscany and taste the best products of this region.
Visit a typical Tuscan winery
The tour starts with a tour of Chianti, where you will be taken to a charming wine estate, and you will be guided through their cellars and wine preparation process, seeing the original way to make delicious Chianti wine. You will have a wine tasting session in Chianti, along with some traditional products.
Visit the wonderful Siena with a guided tour
The second stop of our experience from Florence will be in Siena, a marvel of medieval and Renaissance architecture. There are many attractions in Siena, including beautiful monuments, churches, squares and palaces, as well as a romantic atmosphere. You will have a guided tour to visit them, including the Piazza del Campo, where the annual Palio Horse Race is being held.
Taste a typical Dinner in a Tuscany Farm
The last stop will be in the splendid Chianti area. This exclusive tour of Chianti also includes a typical dinner in a unique Tuscany Farm in the Chianti Area with a typical wine tasting.
More Things to Do in Tuscany
If you are a lover of this kind of tour, you might also be interested in the Tour of the Gothic Siena or the Private Tour of Siena to discover the famous Palio Horse Race.
Otherwise, if you are interested in a most striking and typical eXPerience, you might like the Tour of Pisa, San Gimignano and Siena and Tour of Siena and San Gimignano with Chianti Countryside Dinner!
- Wine Tasting in Chianti area
- Dinner in a Tuscany Farm
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Wine, oil and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Snack with sliced cold meat and typical salami
- Light dinner: starter with crostini, salumi and cheese, pasta with Boscaiola souce(Porcini mushrooms, cream , bacon, black olives), pork with potatoes, dessert, water and wine
- Guided tour of Siena
This tour starts from Florence.
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Please, note that the tour is NOT available on 2nd July and 16th August due to the Palio Horse Race. ON REQUEST, it is possible to organize a Siena's Palio Horse Race tour.
This tour is free for infants 0-2 years old. For children 3-12 years old there is a 50% discount.
We suggest you to wear comfortable shoes and clothes. In summer, don't forget a bottle of water. Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
A vegetarian menu is available upon request.
The tour is not available on July 2nd and August 16th due to the Palio horse race.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. You will receive a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.
Reviewed by Jennifer W. from
Value for money
- excellent wine tasting experience
- knowledgeable & friendly local tour guide in Siena
Not so good:-
- should allow more free time after 2nd wine tasting so that we can walk around the castle
- tour duration ends up for 9 hours (instead of 7 as mentioned)
- attitude of tour guide (from Florence)