- Departure from meeting point in Florence
- Arrival in Chianti
- Horseback riding
- Visit of the olive oil mill
- Visit of the boutique winery
- Return to Chianti
- VIP Small Group Tour
- Transfer from/to Florence
- Orientation horse riding lesson
- Horseback ride through the Chianti countryside
- Professional horse guide and tour leader
- Guided visit to an olive oil mill and olive oil tasting
- Guided visit to a boutique winery
- Typical Tuscan meal with wine tasting
- Wine and territory booklet
- Tips (optional)
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Long-leave pants and sports shoes are required. In summer, we suggest you to bring a bottle of water and solar protection.
This tour will not be available for children under 14 years old. People under 18 years of age will need to be accompanied by an adult.
The horseback ride does not require previous experience. Please do not expect to trot or canter.
Please note horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg). Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Rain Policy: The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain. We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However rain could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience on the horse. In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance. In case of cancellation, guests will be provided a full refund or a transferable voucher.