Small group Diving activity in the clear waters of Taormina
If scuba-diving is your thing, then this fun-filled excursion by boat is tailor made for you. You will be picked up directly in your accomodation in Taormina for an amazing diving adventure on the Sicilian turquoise waters, with fresh fish lunch served waterfront, admiring the nature of Isola Bella.
Private Diving Experience in the clear waters of Taormina highlights:
- Explore the delightful Taormina with a small-group panoramic tour by boat
- Dive with certified scuba diving guide into the crystal clear waters of Sicily
- Enjoy a 4-hours diving adventure to admire the wonderful Capo Taormina
- Explore the unspoilt beauty of the Grotta Azzurra and the Grotta del Giorno
- Relax in a typical restaurant enjoying a fish-based lunch with wine
If you know about diving. and you want to be amazed by Taormina's unique morphology, crystal waters and stunning seabed, you just can't miss this Diving Tour in Taormina!
Dive into Taormina's waters
Give yourself the chance to dive across sponge colonies, red star fish, sea pikes, seahorses, rays, and lobsters in Taormina. You will be accompanied by our professional staff, that will be happy to reveal all they know about the underwater life of Taormina and its surroundings. As your dive boat sails, you can marvel at the natural reserve of "Isola Bella" and "Grotta Azzurra”. Receive a detailed breifing before wearing a full scuba gear and head out into the beautiful turquoise waters of Taormina’s bays! The dives will be two, with a break between each other.
Discover the best spots of Taormina's Coastline
You will have the chance to inmerse at the Roman columns, a famous spot where a Roman ship carrying marble columns sunk off about 2000 years ago, and where you will be able to see the remains at a 24 metres depth. Or, you can admire the site of Naxos Calcara, one of the first landing sites of the Greeks in Sicily, and the marine park of Isola Bella, the beautiful bay of the blue caves. Finally, you can reach the 'du Zio Innaru' rock.
End your day in style with a fish based lunch
Our crew will be on make sure to give you all the necessary advice, and guarantee your safety and enjoyment. At the end of the tour, it is definitely the time to enjoy a fish based meal facing the crystal waters of the Isola Bella, listening to the sound of the waves.
- Isola Bella
- Grotta Azzurra, Capo Taormina and Grotta del Giorno
- Pick-up & drop-off in Taormina, Giardini Naxos and Letojanni
- Boat tour along the Taormina coast
- 2 dives with certified scuba-diving guide
- Air supply underneath the boat
- First-class equipment
- Refreshments on board (drinks and snaks)
- Fish-based lunch, drinks included
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive. All divers will be asked to complete a registration form.
We recommend bringing sunscreen, sunglasses and your own towel.
Please inform us of any kind of food intollerances, allergies or dietary restrictions in advance.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.