Pick up included
Private Transfer to Villa D'Este: The Fastest Way to Travel From Rome to Tivoli
Join our exclusive tour from Rome to discover the treasures just outside the Capital. Aboard one of our luxurious cars, we will drive you to the ancient town of Tivoli to discover its major sights: Hadrian’s Villa and Villa d'Este. Our private transfer from Rome to Tivoli is the best way to travel!
Private transfer from Rome to Tivoli to see Villa D'Este and Villa Adriana highlights:
- Discover the art and architecture of Tivoli with a private transfer from Rome
- Exclusive visit of two of the most splendid villas in Italy, Villa d'Este and Hadrian's Villa, filled with gorgeous statues, fountains and gardens
- Private transfer in our comfortable and luxurious cars with a private driver
- A unique eXPerience just outside Rome, to explore the hidden gems that surround the Capital
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful Roman countryside and let us do the planning
On this private transfer from Rome you will have the chance to admire the ancient town of Tivoli and its treasures, located just outside the capital. Tivoli has a lot to offer in terms of architectural masterpieces, such as Hadrian’s Villa and Villa d’Este, two of the most gorgeous and well-preserved villas in Italy. Your trip begins aboard a comfortable and elegant car, with a private driver at your disposal, where you will have the opportunity to admire the beautiful landscapes of the Roman countryside.
The first stop of our tour will be Villa d'Este: famous for its statues, frescoed rooms, fountains gardens and for the breathtaking panoramic views it offers. This villa, commissioned by Cardinal d'Este, is a magnificent example of Renaissance architecture and it shines with the same splendor and solemnity as it did in the sixteenth century. Once the first visit will be completed, we will move on to the second villa, the old residence of the Roman Emperor Hadrian: constructed during the 2nd century AD,Villa Adriana is a vast archaeological complex that will give you a glimpse into the opulence of ancient Rome!
Walking through this amazingly preserved villa you will have the opportunity to admire some of its wonderful treasures, such as the Pecile (a faithful reconstruction of a porch of ancient Athens), the Naval Theatre, the large thermal baths, the Canpus (a faithful reproduction of an Egyptian shrine), and the Hadrian’s Villa Museum, filled with precious objects found during the excavations (including a copy of the Amazons by Phidias).
At the end of the second stage of our trip, you will enjoy a comfortable ride back to Rome, surrounded by the green landscapes of the Roman countryside.
Our Tivoli private tour is a journey through Rome’s history and nature. A unique eXPerience you will never forget!
- Pick up in Hotel (or any address within the centre of Rome)
- Ancient Italian town of Tivoli
- Villa d'Este
- Villa Adriana
- Ride back to Rome
- Pick up at your hotel
- Tour with private car and driver at your disposal for the entire duration of the tour
- Admission to Villa d'Este (11 € full / 7€ reduced)
- Admission to Villa Adriana (11 € full / 7€ reduced)
- Tips (optional)
- Accredited tour guide throughout the tour (optional)
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
The price above refers to the minimum price per person, that will occurr in the event of 8 people sharing the same vehicle.
Entrance tickets to the villas are not included.
The transfer service is with a Mercedes E-Class or equivalent (1 to 3 passengers), Mercedes Viano or equivalent (4 to 6 passengers) or Mercedes Vito on equivalent (7 to 8 passengers).
If young children are coming on the tour and need special seating, please let us know.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.