Pick up included
Discover Italy's Romantic cities: Rome, Florence and Venice
Take advantage of this 8-days tour and discover some of the most representative cities of Italy: Rome, Florence, and Venice, as you will find out interesting aspects regarding Italian art, culture, religion and cuisine.
8-Days private Tour of Rome, Florence and Venice, departing from Rome highlights:
- Benefit from a comfortable airport transfer as soon as you arrive at Fiumicino Airport in Rome, as well as from your hotel to the Venice Airport at the end of your trip.
- Discover the amazing Rome, also known as the Eternal City, which is filled with tourist attractions that have a significant cultural, historical and religious value.
- Admire the imposing monuments of Florence, a city known all over the world for its cultural and religious importance, provided by famous highlights
- Enjoy a unique culinary adventure as you will taste the traditional cuisine and savor a Bistecca alla Fiorentina in a typical restaurant from Florence.
- Relish the fascinating atmosphere of Venice,
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Day 1 - Rome
The first day you will arrive independently in Rome, Fiumicino Airport. We will be waiting a private car that will take you at the Hotel where you will stay in the following days.
Day 2 - Rome
Half day will be devoted to visiting the city with a bus tour that will take you through the streets and the most important monuments of the Capital explaining and helping you to find your way between what you will see. Lunch at a local restaurant is included, and the afternoon will be at your disposal.
Day 3 - Rome
On this day you will be totally free to choose what to do, if you want ideas you can ask for optional tours such as the planned visit of the Vatican Museums or a visit to Tivoli and the Castelli Romani. You can freely decide what to do and where to go.
Day 4 - Rome - Florence
On the morning you will reach the central station and then depart by high speed train to Florence. In the afternoon your guide will take you around Florence and into the Uffizi Gallery and after having had your fill of culture, evening, dine in a typical Florentine trattoria where you can taste all the flavor of traditional Tuscan cuisine in a three-course menu including the famous Florentine steak.
Day 5 - Florence
This day is left to your organization and also in this case, if you wish, you can take part to the proposals for optional tours such as Siena, San Gimignano and the Chianti or to Pisa or even a tour of Chianti with wine tasting!
Day 6 - Florence - Venice
In the morning you will leave from the Florence station to Venice traveling with a high-speed train. Upon your arrival you will have the afternoon at your disposal to be used as you like, even in this case you will have the opportunity to choose from several optional tours.
Day 7 - Venice
The morning will be devoted to visiting the city during which you will be also conducted in the famous Basilica of San Marco and into the the Doge's Plalace of Venice.
Day 8 - Venice
In the morning, a private boat and a car will take you to Venice airport from where you will return home.
- 7 nights in 3* or 4* hotels
- Private transfers to and from the airports
- High speed train tickets to reach Florence and Venice
- Regular tours as per program
- Entrance tickets to Uffizi Gallery, St. Mark's Basilica and Doge's Palace
- Dinner in a Florentine trattoria, with beverages included
- Tour escort (on request)
- City taxes
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
On request, we can organize this tour also departing from Venice and ending in Rome.
The cancellation policy for this tour is:
- No penalty for cancellations within 15 days before arrival
- from 14 days to 7 days before arrival: 70% of the total amount
- feom 7 days before: full charge
The price displayed refers to the price per double room. The price per single room is €2207,00.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.