Pick up included
5 Days Trip to Florence and Venice, departing from Rome
Take advantage of this escorted tour and admire some of the most astonishing cultural areas of Italy, while visiting Assisi, Siena, Florence, Padua, and Venice. Don’t miss the Basilica of Saint Francis, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, or the Cathedral of Saint Anthony!
5 Days Guided Tour from Rome to Assisi, Siena, Florence, Padua and Venice highlights:
- Depart from Rome and reach Venice, passing by Florence, Siena, Assisi and Padua
- Discover Italian Art Cities' higlights
- Discover Florence with a professional guide
- Walk thorugh Venice "calli" and canals
- Admire the greatness of Italy's historic and artistic heritage
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Day 1 - Rome, Assisi, Siena, Florence
Early morning departure by bus to Assisi. Here you visit the birthplace of St. Francis, still surrounded by ancient walls. After visiting the famous Basilica with its masterpieces by Giotto and Cimabue, you will continue towards Siena, charming medieval Tuscan village, famous in the world for its famous Palio. Your day will end in Florence, for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 - Florence
After breakfast, guided tour of the city of Florence, cradle of the Italian Renaissance. You visit the beautiful Piazza del Duomo, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto's Bell Tower, the Baptistery and the Church of Santa Croce, Franciscan Church of the thirteenth century, hosting the famous crucifix by Cimabue. The rest of the day is free time for shopping or a stroll around the city center. At the end, dinner at a restaurant in town and overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 - Florence, Padua, Venice
After breakfast, we will leave for Venice. Along the way, we will stop in Padua, where you will visit the famous Cathedral of St. Antonio and admire the equestrian monument to Gattamelata by Donatello, imposing bronze statue in Piazza del Santo. Next, you will reach Venice. Here you will have the opportunity of a guided tour through the streets of the city, starting from Piazza San Marco and its majestic Basilica, the Doge's Palace, the Bridge of Sighs and the Prisons. At the end, dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 - Venice
After breakfast, you will leave for an excursion boat in the Venetian Lagoon. You will cross the lagoon visiting its main islands and reach the island of Murano to see a demonstration of glass blowing process according to the techniques passed down through the centuries and that made it famous in the world. In the afternoon you will have free time to go shopping and buy some souvenirs. At the end, dinner on your own (not included) and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 - Venice
Breakfast in hotel and end of tour.
- Accommodation at 4* selected hotels
- Daily American buffet breakfast
- 3 dinners (drinks NOT included)
- Ground transportation by deluxe motor coach with air conditioning
- Sightseeing tours as per itinerary
- English speaking local guides (in some dates bilingual with French)
- Airport transfers
- City taxes (to be paid directly to each hotel)
- Meals and Drinks (where NOT specified)
- Tips (optional)
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
The price displayed refers to the price per person in a double room. The rate per person in single room is €1153,00. The fee per person in triple room is €950,00. The child* supplement (from 6 to 12 years) with 2 adults is equal to €762,00.
*Please, note that this tour is NOT suitable for children under 6 y.o.
For departures of 27th Aug and 3rd Sep, due to Venice Film Festival, the group could be hosted in alternative hotels in the Venetian Lagoon.
Due to technical reason, some departure dates might be operated in English and French. Contact us for more information.
The cancellation policy for this tour is:
- for cancellation made within 16 working days prior departure: no penalty
- for cancellation made from 15 to 8 working days prior departure: 35% penalty
- for cancellation made from 7 to 4 working days prior departure: 60% penalty
- for cancellation made from 3 to 1 working day prior departure: 80% penalty
- for no-show: 100% penalty
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.