Small group Mini cruise to Capri from Positano
Depart from Positano for a cruise to Capri island. This exciting small group mini-cruise by boat, designed for lovers of sea and nature, will take you to the Capri Island.
Small Group Mini Cruise to the Island of Capri from Positano highlights:
- Get ready for a breathtaking view of the Faraglioni and the Capri Island
- Reach the magical island of Capri and discover its beautiful historic center
- Dive into the crystal clear waters surrounding the island for swimming
- Visit the fascinating Anacapri, a natural treasure of great charm
- Use your free time to visit Capri and its beautiful historical center
Small Group Mini Cruise to the Island of Capri from Positano
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
With this sensational small group mini-cruise (maximum 14 people) you will stay in contact with nature and you will admire the scenarios and the dream beaches of Capri Island departing from Positano. Aboard the shared boat you will enjoy the wonderful scenarios of the Sorrento Peninsula, upon reaching the island of Capri.
Admire the Sorrento Peninsula and the Capri Island with this cruise
You will depart from a designated meeting point in Positano to reach the harbor of Piano di Sorrento. Once there, you will meet the English-speaking skipper of the boat, and you will set sail in the wonders of the Sorrento Peninsula.
Sail along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of "Marina Grande", the ruins of a roman villa near "Bagni della Regina Giovanna", the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
Visit Capri, an island rich in history and nature
The beautiful island of Capri, with its nature and various historical beauties will enrich your holiday. Exploring its compact historic center you will discover its historical heritage, as well as the delicious cuisine and the flavors of this enchanting place.
In total autonomy, during your free time, you can choose to visit the gardens of Villa San Michele or those of Augustus, taking the chairlift to Monte Solaro and discover the region of Anacapri.
Please note that the stop to the Blue Grotto is not included in the itinerary of this tour due to the long waiting time. You can visit the Blue Grotto during your free time on the island (entrance fee not included in the excursion price).
A mini cruise of the Capri Island
After your free time on the Capri Island, dedicated to relax and exploration of this area protected by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, you will enjoy the wonderful view by boat around the island.
The Faraglioni and other breathtaking views will take your attention. Your skipper will give you information on the various parts of the coast that you will encounter during the navigation. You will admire the Faraglioni: it is said that all couples exchanging a kiss under the arch will stay together forever!
After the tour, you will return to Positano.
Other tours from Sorrento
If you would like a guided visit to Capri, take a look at the Tour of Capri and Anacapri with guided visit from Sorrento!
- Departure from Positano by land
- Panoramic cruise along the coast from Piano di Sorrento
- Island of Capri
- Return to Piano di Sorrento by boat
- Return to Positano by land
- Pick-up an drop-off from a designated meeting point in Sorrento
- Transfer by land from Positano to Sorrento Port
- Transfer from Sorrento to Capri by boat (max 14 pax)
- English-speaking skipper
- Spanish-speaking skipper (on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)
- Free time in Capri
- Appetizers and beverages on board
- Tips (optional)
- City tax (€ 2,50 per person to be paid on spot)
- Entrance and visit to the Blue Grotto
- Entrance fees to museums/monuments
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes. In summer, remember to bring a swimsuit, a hat, a water bottle and snorkeling equipment.
The landing tax is not included. You will pay it directly in Capri (€ 2,50).
Entrance fee and visit to the Blue Grotto are NOT included in the price of the tour.
The tour is available in English every day; in Spanish on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
The availability may change due to inclement weather. Please note that departure and departure times may vary.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. You will receive a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.