Mini cruise to Capri from the Amalfi Coast
Depart from Positano for a cruise to Capri island. This exciting small group mini-cruise by boat, designed for lovers of sea and nature, will take you to the Capri Island.
Small Group Mini Cruise to the Island of Capri from Positano highlights:
- Get ready for a breathtaking view of the Faraglioni and the Capri Island
- Reach the magical island of Capri and discover its beautiful historic center
- Dive into the crystal clear waters surrounding the island for swimming
- Visit the fascinating Anacapri, a natural treasure of great charm
- Use your free time to visit Capri and its beautiful historical center
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
With this sensational small group mini-cruise (max 12 people) you will stay in contact with nature and you will admire the scenarios and the dream beaches of Capri Island. Aboard the shared boat you will enjoy the wonderful scenarios of the Sorrento Peninsula, upon reaching the island of Capri.
Admire the Sorrento Peninsula and the Capri Island with this cruise
You will depart from Positano to reach the harbor of Piano di Sorrento. Once there, you will meet the English-speaking skipper of the boat, and you will set sail in the wonders of the Sorrento Peninsula. The Faraglioni and other breathtaking views will take your attention. Your skipper will give you information on the various parts of the coast that you will encounter during the navigation.
Visit Capri, an island rich in history and nature
The beautiful island of Capri, with its nature and various historical beauties will enrich your holiday. Exploring its compact historic center you will discover its historical heritage, as well as the delicious cuisine and the flavors of this enchanting place. In total autonomy you can choose to visit the gardens of Villa San Michele or those of Augustus, taking the chairlift to Monte Solaro and discover the region of Anacapri.
A mini cruise of the Capri Island
After your free time on the Capri Island, dedicated to relax and exploration of this area protected by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, you will enjoy the wonderful view by boat around the island. You will admire the Faraglioni: it is said that all couples exchanging a kiss under the arch will stay together forever! During your free time, you will have the possibility to visit the Blue Grotto, named for the emerald water reflections (entrance fee not included in the excursion price - € 13,00 per person).
After the tour, you will return to Positano.
Other tours from Sorrento
If you would like a guided visit to Capri, take a look at the Tour of Capri and Anacapri with guided visit from Sorrento!
- Departure from Positano by land
- Panoramic cruise along the coast from Piano di Sorrento
- Island of Capri
- Return to Piano di Sorrento by boat
- Return to Positano by land
- Transfer by land from Positano to Sorrento Port
- Transfer from Sorrento to Capri by boat (max 12 pax)
- English-speaking skipper
- Spanish-speaking skipper (on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)
- Free time in Capri
- Tips (optional)
- City tax (€ 2,50 per person to be paid on the spot)
- Entrance to the Blue Grotto - weather permitting (13 € per person)
- Entrance fees to museums/monuments
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes. In summer, remember to bring a swimsuit, a hat and a water bottle.
The landing tax is not included. You will pay it directly in Capri (€ 2,50).
The Blue Grotto visit and entrance are NOT included in the price of the tour (entrance fee not included in the excursion price - € 13,00 per person).
The tour is available in English every day; in Spanish on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
The availability may change due to inclement weather.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Please note that departure and departure times may vary.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking. You will receive a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.