Private guided Excursion of Cinque Terre by train from La Spezia
Romantic full-day private tour discovering Cinque Terre from La Spezia, Unesco heritage site: a cultural landscape of great scenic and cultural value. Historic, spectacular borgoes overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Private excursion of Cinque Terre by train from La Spezia highlights:
- Walk the long panoramic tracks of Cinque Terre, overhanging the sea
- Admire promontories and costs from the amazing Vernazza borgo
- Let you fascinate by the amazing Manarola borgo, departing from La Spezia
- Cross the panoramic path overlooking the Gulf of Poets with a private guide
- The typical dry stone wall terracing will show you the wine tradition of Cinque Terre
Private excursion of Cinque Terre by train from La Spezia
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
The Cinque Terre offer uncontaminated landscapes and medieval borgoes well preserved. This full day tour starts leaving the Gulf of Poets, crossing a panoramic itinerary overlooking the sea, between hills and rocky upland, where you can discover Manarola e Vernazza that will amaze you with their colours in a dreaming landscape.
Meet the guide in La Spezia
Arrive in La Spezia on your own, seafaring town situated inside the famous Gulf of Poets. Meet your private guide at the train station and, from La Spezia, you will catch the train to Manarola.
Manarola between alleys and vineyards
You will be amazed by Manarola borgo in the Cinque Terre Unesco heritage, famous for the characteristic multi-coloured houses. You can enjoy a relaxing walk inside the alleys of the city centre and the rocks running out the sea, while your private guide will take care of showing you all the secrets of this area. Manarola is a small urban jewel founded in the 12th century: it takes its name after an ancient "magna roea", an imposing mill wheel present in the town. From there, you will take the boat (wheather conditions permitting)*, from where you will have the possibility to see Vernazza and Monterosso.
* Please note that the itinerary may vary according to weather conditions or technical/logistics problems; in these cases, the journey by boat will be replaced by a train one.
Walk through Monterosso
Once arrived in Monterosso, you will walk through the biggest and the oldest of the Cinque Terre's villages. It is full of cafes and restaurants, where you can have a tipical lunch (NOT included). After lunch, the walk continues towards the Aurora Tower until the train station from which you will reach Vernazza by train.
Vernazza: an enchantment suspended between sky and sea
The train from Monterosso will arrive in Vernazza, a triumph of art and colours, rich of grades and natural terracing where you’ll have a stop to make some unforgettable photographs. From there, you will then take a train towards La Spezia, to finish your marvellous full-day tour in the Cinque Terre.
- La Spezia
- La Spezia
- Professional private guide
- Train tickets from La Spezia to Manarola
- Boat tickets from Manarola to Monterosso (weather conditions permitting)
- Train trickets from Monterosso to Vernazza
- Train tickets from Vernazza to La Spezia
- Tips (optional)
- Transfers by car/minivan/bus
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
We suggest wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
Please note that the itinerary may vary according to weather conditions or technical/logistics problems; in these cases, the journey by boat will be replaced by a train one.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.