Private guided excursion of the best Renaissance places of Florence
Explore the Renaissance charm of Florence with a unique eXPerience. This Renaissance tour of Florence will uncover the most beautiful side of the city, with its masters as the great Michelangelo. You will get to discover and visit the most impressive Renaissance attractions of Florence.
Discovering the Renaissance and Michelangelo Private eXPerience around of Florence highlights:
- Admire the beautiful masterpieces with our Renaissance tour of Florence
- Celebrate the great genius of Michelangelo and his magnificent masterpieces
- Visit and explore some of the most impressive Renaissance attractions of Florence
- Learn more about all the great masters of art that have called Florence home
- A special occasion to see the wonderful David statue of Michelangelo
Discovering the Renaissance and Michelangelo Private eXPerience around of Florence
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Florence is basically the definition of the Renaissance, its symbol and the place where everything started at the beginning of the 15th century. Join this Renaissance private tour of Florence and uncover the treasures that this period has left to the city, amazing works of art and magnificent monuments, artists and a unique atmosphere. Meet the Renaissance masters of Florence right in their home and workshops, cruise the city as never before.
Discover the historical city centre of Florence
Learn more about the powerful Medici family, the protectors of the Renaissance in Florence and discover the masterpieces that have become famous in the whole world. During this exquisite Renaissance tour of Florence, you will learn more about the masters of the seven arts, like Michelangelo, Brunelleschi, Donatello and many more.
You will be able to admire and explore their masterpieces, lead by your expert private guide that provide insightful information. For example: the Medici family ruled the city of Florence throughout the Renaissance. They had a major influence on the growth of the Italian Renaissance through their patronage of the arts and humanism.
Learn more about the Accademia Gallery and the David by Michelangelo
It all starts with the Academia Gallery, where you will be able to grasp the magnificence of the David statue by Michelangelo. Did you know that he was a world-renowned sculptor, painter, architect and....poet? Learn more details and facts about him that might surprise you by your professional private guide.
Then you can discover the spectacular Dome of Brunelleschi in Piazza SS. Annunziata, an amazing attraction of Florence. You will also get a chance to visit its beautiful Loggiato degli Innocenti. This exclusive Renaissance tour of Florence continues in S. Ambrogio, with its romantic and artistic community, filled with artists and artisans.
Enjoy a private guided tour in Florence
The whole of Florence is filled with palaces, monuments, churches and other marvels from the Renaissance. The tour of Florence will conclude in Piazza della Signoria, where you can compare the copies of famous statues.
This is an amazing and fascinating experience in Florence, perfect for travelers who want to go beyond the usual visit and discover a deeper meaning of the Renaissance and its attractions in Florence.
More eXPeriences in Florence
If you want to discover everything of Florence, you might also interested in the Medieval Florence Tour or in the Romantic Florence Tour. Instead, if you are interested in a excursion to discover the beauty of Italy, we recommend the Cinque Terre Tour from Tuscany!
- Accademia Galery with the beautiful David
- Piazza SS. Annunziata with the urban Renaissance architecture, to better comprehend the perspective and the beauty of Bruneleschi's Dome
- Some places linked to the Medici's family
- Palazzo Medici and some places where Michelangelo lived his childhood
- Sant'Ambrogio church
- Loggia del Pesce and the antique market
- Bargello National Museum and masterpieces by Michelangelo and Donatello
- Piazza della Signoria with the joke of the genius Michelangelo and the statue which celebrates his majesty
- Professional private guide
- Entrance tickets to Accademia Galery
- Entrance tickets to Bargello National Museum
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
You are suggested to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. In summertime you are required to have hat and sunglasses.
We suggest you to wear an appropriate robe during visits to churches and museums.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.