Skip the Line!
One-Day guided Tour for small groups of the best of the Centre of Florence
Florence conjures up images of art, history, stunning architecture and old world charm: discover it with this classic tour, that will bring you in the main landmarks of the city. Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Uffizi Gallery and Piazza del Duomo are just waiting for you!
One-Day guided Tour for small groups of the Centre of Florence highlights:
- Every one of the best aspects of Florence will be covered within a day itself without making you feel like it was a rushed or hurried experience
- The visit to the world renowned Uffizi Gallery will be a memorable and never before experienced kind of tour
- There will constantly be a professional guide present along with you, guiding you through the city and letting you soak in important and interesting features about it
- You get to discover the city, its history, tradition and all the picturesque monuments in detail
- You will be in safe hands at all times and you can tour the cradle of the Renaissance
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
The high culture lifestyle of Florence appeals to countless art, history and romance lovers around the world who flock on a daily basis to experience the richness of this city first hand. No wonder then, that Florence is on the checklist of the dream destinations to visit of many across the planet. The best way to experience the uniqueness and distinct character of this charming and quaint city is by booking this classic tour of Florence.
We will give you the tour of Florence that you can never forget as you travel through the various artistic treasures of the city and find yourself awestruck with the sheer magnitude of the beauty on offer. You will be taken to one of the most famous open-air museums in Italy, the Loggia dei Lanzi, which is lauded as an architectural wonder. Another ancient delight to witness and experience is the Uffizi Gallery, arguably the most popular museum in the world which is the home to one too many Italians and international masterpieces such as Michelangelo, Raffaello, Simone Martini, Tiziano, Giorgione, Leonardo, Botticelli and many more.
Your date with Florence will have reached midday by now and it would be time for some delicious Italian lunch for which you will be guided to the a historical bar which is regarded as one of the most popular eateries in the city. Then you will be taken to the strikingly amazing church of Orsanmichele, known as the great temple of the ancient guilds. The tour will end with the Piazza del Duomo, probably the most photographed location in Florence as it makes for a memorable picture in front of the Cathedral with the beautiful dome.
Discover all the best attractions of Florence!
If you are interested in a private tour of Florence, but you are looking for something within your budget, take a look at our half day private tour of the centre of Florence.
Otherwise, if you are interested in group tours, you might be interested in Florence Sightseeing Morning Tour, to visit the great Galleria dell'Accademia or the Florence Sightseeing Afternoon Tour, to visit the Uffizi Gallery!
- Ponte Vecchio
- Piazza della Signoria with Palazzo Vecchio and Loggia dei Lanzi
- Uffizi Gallery
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Piazza del Duomo
- Professional tourist guide
- Visit to the main sites and monuments of the city
- Entrance to Uffizi Galery
- Entrance to the Cathedral and Baptistery (optional)
- Tips (optional)
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
We suggest that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and wear sunglasses and a sun hat in the summer months.
Also, appropriate clothing is required for the entrance to museums and places of worship.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.