- Visit to Fiesole (bus - untill 28th February 2019)
- Walking tour of the city center
- Uffizi Gallery
- Professional Guide
- Visit to Fiesole by coach (untill 28th February 2019)
- Uffizi Gallery skip-the-line tickets
- Walking tour of the city center (from 1st March 2019 guided walking tour and explanation of Piazza Santa Croce, Piazza Signoria and Ponte Vecchio)
- Earphones for big groups
- Tips (optional)
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
We suggest you to show up at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. After the departure it's not possible to join the group. Refund is not possible for no show or late arrival on departure. After departure is not possible to join the tour.
In summer, we suggest you to bring a bottle of water and solar protection.
The tour is always confirmed in English and Spanish. To guarantee the tour in French, German and Italian a minimum of 4 people is required.
Please note that the given order of the visits may change.
From 1st March 2019 the tour in Fiesole will be replaced with a guided walking tour and explanation of Piazza Santa Croce, Piazza Signoria and Ponte Vecchio.
Please note that on Sundays, public holidays and in case of religious celebrations, the access to the Church of Santa Felicita will not be possible; since admission is free, the refund will not be applied.