- Departing from the meeting point, a few kilometers from the historic center of Florence
- Start the tour on a private road inside a 15th century villa
- Drive on via Chiantigiana, the most famous wine road in Tuscany
- Stop in a Chianti Classico vineyard and by an olive grove with views over the countryside.
- Drive through Impruneta, the world capital of Terracotta
- Get back to the renaissance Villa for the picnic
- Return to the meeting point
- Insurance R/C
- Rent of a vintage Fiat 500
- Picnic in a Renaissance villa
- Full Tuscan lunch with wine tasting
- Tips (optional)
- Electronic fancy modern controls
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Due to the significant increase of fuel prices, we have to ask 15€ surcharge per car, to be paid on the spot.
All drivers have to be experienced and confident with driving with Manual gearboxes. Dreass comfortably and remember that vintage cars do not have air conditioning!
Prerequisites: Driving with Manual Transmission experience, Valid credit card, Valid Driver's License.