3-hour Private trip of artisans workshops in the heart of Florence
Experience Florence like never before, seeing why the city was famous from Medieval times for its artisans and craftsman. Discover the art, the architecture, the paintings, the sculptures, the music and fashion of Florence.
Private Excursion of artisans workshops in the heart of Florence highlights:
- Learn everything about the city with an artisans tour of Florence
- Discover the magnificent masterpieces crafted by the people of Florence
- Admire the Renaissance masterpieces of Michelangelo and others
- Visit the amazing squares of Florence and get the back stories
- Visit the Gucci Museum, a fashion symbol of Italy
Private Excursion of artisans workshops in the heart of Florence
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Visiting Florence is surely an overwhelming and life-changing eXPerience, but after seeing all the amazing attractions and the priceless works of art, one still has the question of how all these beautiful things were made.
Discover the historical city centre of Florence with a private guide
The city holds some impressive masterpieces, from buildings to paintings and sculptures, magnificent Florence being regarded as one of the most beautiful cities in the world. We have created the perfect tour of Florence to give you a deeper insight behind the making and the makers of its heritage.
The artisans tour of Florence will completely change the way you travel and eXPerience this city as a whole. Come and discover its secrets, learning how everything was made, from materials to techniques, meet the Renaissance masters like never before.
Discover the Accademia Gallery and Michelangelo's David
There are many things to do in Florence, but most of them never go the extra mile and really teach you something interesting. You will visit the exquisite Academia Gallery and see the masterpieces of Michelangelo, the sculptures of David and the Slaves, learning more about the master and his craft.
You will also visit some of the best artisans of Florence and their workshops, seeing their contemporary works and discovering a hidden attraction.
Visit the Gucci Museum
The artisanal eXPerience in Florence also includes guided visits of the most famous squares of the city, from the Piazza del Duomo to the Piazza della Signoria and Piazza della Republica, where you can admire the beautiful historical buildings.
You will also visit the Gucci Museum, for a more modern lesson in style and elegance. This is the perfect tour to meet an ever-changing Florence, from the masters of the Renaissance to the artisans of today, an insightful tour of Florence that gives you a different eXPerience within the city.
More eXPeriences in Tuscany
We also suggest you the Florence Tour of the old Craftmen's Workshops or in the Outlet Shopping Tour in Florence!
- Piazza San Marco with its convent and masterpieces by Beato Angelico
- Galleria dell'Accademia and the museum of musical Instruments
- Artisan workshop of mosaics in Florentine "commesso"
- Piazza del Duomo with the Baptistery, the Cathedral and the Bell Tower
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Church of Orsanmichele
- the loggia of Porcellino
- Piazza della Signoria with Palazzo Vecchio, the Loggia dei Lanzi e Gucci Museum
- Professional private guide at disposal a total of 3 hours
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Accademia Gallery
- Visit to workshops in the centre
- Entrance to the Cathedral
- Entrance to Gucci Museum
- Meals and beverages
- Tips (optional)
- Entrance to the convent of S. Marco
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
You are suggested to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. In summertime you are required to have hat and sunglasses.
We suggest you to wear an appropriate robe during visits to churches and museums.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.