Private activity of the historic workshops in the centre of Florence
Join this unique private guided tour of the historic handicraft shops of Florence: discover the history and techniques of the renowned Florentine art and crafts. Among mosaics, masks and sandals, you will admire the handmade craftsmanship that representsFlorence at its truest.
Private eXPerience of the historic workshops in the centre of Florence highlights:
- Discover the historical Florentine art workshops in the heart of the city
- Go shopping for high-quality products that stand out for manufacturing and preciousness
- Admire the artisans at work and their ancient techniques that were handed on from father to son!
- Book you practical demonstrations, and participate to the process of creating an object with your hands
- Wander around Florence, a city where you can feel art, beauty and handmade, in every corner!
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
This private guided tour of Florence’s historical workshops will offer you a whole new and unique point of view of the city. Accompanied by your expert and professional guide, discover the internationally renowned handicraft shops, where the local artisans work every day, using traditional techniques of Florentine craftsmanship, passed down from generation to generation.
Discover ancient techniques of Florentine craftsmanship
The Alessandro Dari’s jewelry sculpture, the marbled papers of Il Papiro, the intricate and highly detailed mosaics of the Scarpelli family… These are just some of the enchanting example of handicraft that you will admire and that will show you the patience and meticulousness of this ancient profession.
During this private guided tour of Florence's historical workshops, you will have the unique possibility to admire the artisans at work and their ancient techniques that were handed on from father to son!
Customize your private guided tour of Florence's workshops
Have an inspiring walk around the streets of Florence, among Florentine mosaics, lighting, gold & bronze jewelry, leather sandals & clothing, traditional masks, and other handmade products that are unique pieces of the finest quality. Step by step you will be taken through a journey of passion, dedication and skill.
Also, you will have the opportunity to customize your private guided tour of Florence’s workshops: let us know your passions and interests so that we can personalize the itinerary according to your preferences and make your eXPerience in Florence unique!
Join a unique & fantastic eXPerience: a practical activity
Not only that: if you wish, you can choose to “get your hands dirty” by participating in one of the extra practical activities with the Florentine craftsmen. Using as only limit your imagination, you can create unique objects to bring back home with you.
This private guided tour of Florence’s workshops represents a unique eXPerience that will show you the true soul of the city.
More eXPeriences in Florence & Tuscany
If you are interested in discovering the authentic handicrafts made in Italy, you may also be interested in the Artisans Tour of Florence or in the Outlet Shopping Tour in Florence!
- 4 of the old handicraft shops in the historic centre of Florence
- Customize your tour, choosing your favorite kind of handicraft shop (mosaics, lighting, jewelry, clothing , masks , coins, shoes, etc.)
- Professional tourist guide at disposal a total of 2 hours
- Visit of 4 handicraft shops
- Any practical "hands-on" activity with the craftsmen (upon request, available with an extra cost)
- Tips (optional)
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
At the moment of booking, please let us know what kind of handicraft shop you would like to visit (mosaics, lighting, jewelry, clothing , masks , coins, shoes, etc.).
Also, let us know if you would like to partecipate to any practical "hands-on" activity of the workshops (upon request, available with an extra cost).
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.