Pick up included
Food Excursion of Bologna for small groups with pick up and drop off included
Join our small tour for food lovers in Emilia Romagna's Food Valley, a region of national and international fame: the Parmesan cheese, balsamic vinegar, prosciutto, wine. A culinary and cultural journey of tastes and flavors is waiting for you in Bologna.
Food Tour of Bologna for small groups with pick up and drop off included highlights:
- A food and wine tour to discover the flavors of the Food Valley
- Discover the secrets of Emilia Romagna tradition in a Small Group tour
- Learn how to prepare the Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and Parmigiano Reggiano
- Enjoy the tour without worries with our service pick up and drop off included
- Taste a typical lunch in a family restaurant in the Food Valley Area
This once-in- a-lifetime experience will take you to the famous Italian Food Valley, where the most famous and delicious Italian foods are made. If you have a passion for diet and wine and a desire to learn, you've come to just the right place. Come and encounter the finest of Italian products all in 24 hours.
Discover Bologna's Food Valley tradition
On this small group day trip from Bologna, you will visit the boutique producers of Prosciutto, Balsamic Vinegar, Parmesan Cheese, and Local Wines.
You will not only Experience the lovely tastes with wines to wash it down, but you will also visit the places where these Italian specialties have been produced for centuries, and you will have learn how these fabulous foods are prepared. All of this, in a Small Group Tour with all comforts, enriched by a licensed tour guide that will take care of you, and pick up and drop off service at your accommodation in Bologna!
A small group tour with local producers' visits
At first, you will visit a Parmigiano‐Reggiano DOP producer. Parmigiano‐Reggiano is entirely bound to its place of origination. Both the production of milk and its total transformation into cheese held in the area of Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Bologna to the west of the Reno River and Mantua to the east of the Po River. The top secret of such goodness begins in the place of origin, in the natural feed, and in the high-quality milk with no substances. You will then get the chance to visit a local Balsamic Vinegar and Parmigiano producers, having a taste of their products in each place.
Enjoy a traditional meal in the Food Valley area
As the last of your visits, you will be taken to a local wine producer. You will tour the winery and you will see how grapes are picked, crushed, blended and bottled. You'll walk through the beautiful vineyards with the winery sommelier and then taste the finished wine product.Our day will be concluded with a sumptuous 6-course gourmet lunch accompanied by a selection of local wines served in a family-run restaurant in the hills. After lunch, you will get dropped off in the center of Bologna, after an amazing day trip to discover the Food Valley!
Other tours from Bologna
Discover Bologna with a Private Tour or with a Small Group Tour to the Motor Valley Area.
- Bologna (pick up)
- Parmigiano Reggiano producer
- Balsamic Vinegar producer
- Prosciutto producer
- Wine Estate
- Local Restaurant
- Transportation with pick up and drop off from/at your Hotel in Bologna
- Licensed tour guide service
- Visit to a Parmesan Cheese producer with tasting
- Visit to a Traditional Balsamic vinegar producer with tasting
- Visit to a Prosciutto producer with tasting
- Visit to a winery estate with tasting
- Traditional Italian 6-course lunch in a family run restaurant with wine included
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
We suggest you wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.