Pick up included
Food tour around Bologna with amazing cooking class
Admire the beautiful landscape that surrounds Bologna countryside. In a typical local farm you will have the possibility to prepare the specialties of Italian cuisine with a professional chef. After the lesson, you will enjoy a dinner with drinks where you can taste the dishes prepared.
Cooking lesson in Bologna with pick up and drop off included highlights:
- A cooking class by a professional chef in a reputable farm house in the country.
- Pickup service from your hotel by personal car or minibus.
- Enjoy a Dinner based on the pasta creations made during the class
- Learn how to prepare Italian traditional pasta
- Get a certificate of attendance and cookery book
Inundate yourself in the Italian culture and way of life and master how to cook authentic and delicious Italian recipes in a fun and unwinding environment. Of course, our cooking classes are in a reputable farmhouse in Bologna countryside. Simple but delicious Italian recipes are guaranteed to be learned from our English speaking local Italian chef that will share with you his culinary secrets with you.
Pick up and drop off included
A private driver will pick you up at your hotel taking you on a 20 minutes' drive till you reach the farmhouse where the cooking class is going to take place. You will be warmly welcomed by our cook who will give you a brief history on the rudiments of hand made pasta and traditional recipes.
Enjoy an Italian cooking class
After the class, you will be provided with equipment, facilities, and ingredients which you will use to prepare pasta and related sauces you have learned, After which you will have a yummy fresh and delicious pasta meal prepared during the class accompanied with native wine, in the most relaxing atmosphere in the reputable farmhouse.
After the class, your private driver will take you back to your hotel or apartment in Bologna.
- Hotel and train station pick-up/drop-off service
- Cooking class by a professional chef in a farm house in the countryside
- Rough ingredients and facilities for the activity
- Dinner based on the pasta creations made during the class
- Drinks (mineral water, wine, coffee)
- Attendance certificate and cookery book
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes.Please make sure to communicate us any intolerance, food allergy or preference for vegetarians menus.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.