5-days private experience around Tuscany with Wine Tasting
Join us on this special 5-day tour of the great Etruscan wines. You can take this incredible opportunity to taste famous wines and explore unique and beautiful Italian locations, including Livorno, Montescudaio, Guardistallo, Volterra, Bolgheri, Ornellaia, Castagneto Carducci, Suvereto, Populonia.
Private activity of 5 days to Discover and learn about the Etruscan Wines highlights:
- Explore the historical center of the city of Livorno on the very first day of this amazing Tuscany tour
- Visit a medley of beautiful towns and villages, such as Montescudaio, Guardistallo, Volterra, Bolgheri, Ornellaia, Castagneto Carducci, Suvereto, and Populonia
- Enjoy wine tastings of the great Etruscan wines at a variety of wine cellars over the first four days
- See where the most famous wines in Tuscany are made and look around these amazing properties
- Enjoy your luxury accommodation at 4-star hotels and exquisite dinner every night of the to
Private activity of 5 days to Discover and learn about the Etruscan Wines
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Day 1: Livorno
This exciting group tour allows you to visit the most beautiful parts of Tuscany and takes you through a series of diverse towns and villages with incredible architecture, interesting landmarks, and fascinating historical backgrounds.
On the first day you arrive in Livorno and can visit freely the city and its historic center and then spend the night at the hotel.
Day 2: Montescudaio - Guardistallo - Volterra
The second day, after breakfast, you will move towards Montescudaio, and you will then have the chance to admire the view of the Etruscan coast during the journey.
This part of Italy is fascinating, as it used to belong to the Etruscan civilization. The history behind it is complex and worth listening.
Once there, after visiting the historical center of Montescudaio, you will go to a local wine cellar where you can sample the renowned red wine Montescudaio. The day will continue in Guardistallo, to visit its center and then to Volterra, where we will dine in a typical restaurant in the city and spend the night in a 4-star hotel.
Day 3: Volterra - Bolgheri - Ornellaia - Castagneto Carducci
After breakfast we will visit in Bolgheri, famous for the production of so-called "Super Tuscans", ie the best wines of Tuscany. You will have lunch a local tavern that offers excellent local wines, and in the afternoon will move to the Tenuta San Guido for a tasting of Sassicaia and then you will continue to Castagneto Carducci where you will enjoy a dinner based on locally produced natural products.
Day 4: Suvereto - Populonia
The morning will be dedicated to relaxing on the beach in front of your hotel, in the late morning instead will move towards Suvereto for a wine tasting, lunch included in a local winery. In the afternoon we will go to Populonia and, after a tour of the historic center, you will dine and spend the night in a hotel on the coast.
Day 5: Populonia
After 5 days immersed in the wine traditions of Tuscany, it's time to go back!
- Castagneto Carducci
- Minivan with driver for groups up to 8 passengers
- Minibus for groups of more than 9 passengers
- 4 nights in 4* hotels
- Wine tastings in Montescudaio, Suvereto and a Sassicaia Wine Tasting
- Dinner at local restaurant in Volterra
- Lunch in Bolgheri
- Dinner at Castagneto Carducci
- Tips (optional)
- Tour escort (optional)
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
The cancellation policy for this tour is the following:
- No charge for cancellations within 15 days before arrival date;
- From 14th to 7th day: 70% of the total amount;
- From 7th day full of charge.
This tour starts in Livorno. If you need a private transfer to reach it, please contact us for a custom quote.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.