Multiday package around Sicily, half board
Join our amazing Italy experience with a tour of Sicily that will show you the treasures and marvels of the sunny island. The five day tour of Sicily will explore the best heritage sites of Sicily, including Palermo, Marsala, Selinunte, Agrigento, Ragusa and many others. Dinners are included.
5-Days guided tour around Sicily, Departing from Palermo highlights:
- Discover the unique heritage of Sicily with our exclusive experience
- Visit the most fascinating sights of Sicily and learn more about its history
- See the best attractions of Palermo, Marsala, Agrigento, Ragusa and much more
- Admire the most beautiful destinations of Sicily and discover its secrets
- Enjoy 5 days tasting local delicacies, with dinners included
Day 1 – Palermo:
You will arrive in the beautiful city of Palermo, where you will meet the tour leader. Accommodation in your hotel with dinner included.
Day 2 – Monreale - Palermo - Marsala:
After breakfast, the first stop of the day will be Monreale, to visit the magnificent Arab - Norman Cathedral, a wonder of architecture. We will then we will proceed with a tour of Palermo, the enchanting capital of Sicily, visiting the most interesting attractions, including the Martorana Church, the Arab-Norman Cathedral, and the Cappella Palatina. The short tour of Palermo will end with a little tasty surprise snack at the famous Antica Focacceria San Francesco. After free time for lunch, we will keep walking in the centre of Palermo and then the day will end in Marsala. Here you will visit a wine cellar with tasting included. Dinner and accommodation in hotel in Marsala.
Day 3 – Marsala - Selinunte - Agrigento:
Start the day with breakfast in the hotel and then begin a short tour of Marsala. The day will continue along the famous Salt Road, passing through some of the most beautiful landscapes of Sicily, with salt mines and windmills perched on the rocky coast. You will get to admire the stunning Stagnone Islands, located in the lagoon of Marsala. Next, the experience will continue with a tour of Selinunte, an immense and fascinating Archeological Park where you can visit the ruins of the ancient Greek city. After some free time for lunch, the tour heads to Agrigento, where we visit the Valley of the Temples, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Defined in ancient time as one of the most beautiful cities in the world, the ruins of Akragas now rise among the trees and you will admire the most interesting temples. Dinner and accommodation in hotel in Agrigento.
Day 4 – Piazza Armerina - Ragusa - Catania:
After breakfast, the day will start in the beautiful Piazza Armerina: here, we will visit the Villa Romana del Casale, a UNESCO site for its exquisite Roman mosaics and other treasures. After some free time for lunch, the tour will continue towards Ragusa Ibla, with its amazing UNESCO city centre, featuring beautiful historical baroque structures, including more than 50 churches and other baroque marvels. After the visit of the city and a tasting of local cheeses, we will move towards Catania. Dinner and overnight in hotel.
Day 5 – Catania:
Breakfast in hotel and end of service.
More multiday tours in Sicily
If you wish to join some full packages tour of Sicily, please check also the 9 day tour of Sicily departing from Palermo in half board and the 6 days escorted tour of Eoalian islands.
- Monreale, Palermo, Marsala
- Marsala, Salt Road, Selinunte, Agrigento and Valley of the Temples
- Piazza Armerina, Ragusa Ibla, Catania
- Multilingual Tour leader (English, Italian or Spanish)
- Transportation by bus
- Accommodation in 4* hotels B&B
- Visit of the cities as per the itinerary
- Half board basis (dinner – fixed menu 3 main courses)
- Tasting of Sicilian typical products: Palermo (day 2) tasting of local street food; Marsala (day 2): visit of a wine cellar and wine tasting; Ragusa (day 4): tasting of local cheese.
- Transfers in/out
- All lunches and beverages during dinners
- Entrance fees at monuments/museums
- City taxes
- Tips (Optional)
- Anything not specified under "Included"
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
The price displayed refers to the price per person in a double room. The price per person in a single room is equal to €782,00, and the extra-price for the 3rd bed is equal to €598,00. Contact us for more information on how to book it.
- Pre-night in hotel in Palermo (in BB): €83,00 p.p. in double room per night - €153,00 in single room per night
- Post-night in hotel in Catania (in BB): €82,00 p.p. in double room per night - €131,00 in single room per night
- Transfers from Palermo airport to hotel in Palermo and vice versa: 1/3 pax €63,00 each way
- Transfers from Catania airport to hotel in Catania and vice versa: 1/3 pax €42,00 each way
The cancellation policy for this tour is:
- up to 21 working days before the departure: no penalty
- from 20 to 15 working days before the departure: 30% penalty
- from 14 to 3 working days before the departure: 60% penalty
- under 3 working days before the departure: 100% penalty
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.
Reviewed by William D. from
Palermo to Catania
Taste of Sicily. Was great. Highly recommend
Reviewed by lourdes S. from
Espléndido tour en Sicilia
Excelente tour en Sicilia, El guía Placido, inmejorable, sus conocimiento sobre Sicilia y la forma de compartirlos fue espléndida así como la organización, con gran sentido del humor y profesionalismo.
Reviewed by RickR from Australia
Tour of Sicily
We had a great time and it was most enjoyable. Our Tour guide Placido was very good and the Driver very helpful. 10 out of 10.