Guided Tour of the Palatine Hill for Kids
Join us and discover one of the most ancient and fascinating legends of Rome: how the she-wolf and the twins, Romulus and Remus, met. Relive the history and discover the origins of Rome. This tour of Rome for kids is an exceptional eXPerience for the whole family that will make learning fun!
Guided Tour of the Palatine Hill for Kids highlights:
- Find out how the she-wolf and the twins, Romulus and Remus, met for the first time
- Relive today the most ancient legend about the origins of Rome
- Turn a classic tour into an unusual eXPerience and explore Rome as a local
- A fascinating tour of Rome, specifically designed for kids, in Campidoglio Square and the Palatine Hill
- A unique and fun eXPerience for the whole family that will reveal hidden facts about Rome’s history and traditions
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Come visit the Campidoglio Square and the Palatine Hill as nobody have ever done before! Discover one of the most fascinating legends of the ancient world: the first meeting between the she-wolf and the Twins, Romulus and Remus. This history tour of Rome will help you find out how Rome was founded and will let you get the insights into the city’s history and most ancient traditions. Explore the place where Rome first begun as a settlement and find precious insights into the development of the great Roman Empire.
Our unique tour of Rome is especially designed for children, and through many educational and fun activities we will let them learn the historical and cultural background of ancient Rome. Give your kids a special gift and let them be amazed by the epic legends of Rome, with this one of the kind tour of Rome for kids.
While there are many things to do in Rome, none is as rewarding and educational as this two hour guided tour. Turn a classic tour of Rome into an exciting eXPerience and join us in this journey through history, culture, legends and fun!
More fun-filled kids activities in Rome!
If you are looking for more activities for kids, check out our Ostia Antica tour: your children will be archeologists for one day, having fun and learning about Roman history. If you are interested in this theme, you can also take a look at our Colosseum Tour, an activity specifically designed for children. Otherwise, we offer a Castel Sant'Angelo tour to learn more about legends and myths of Rome!
- Campidoglio Square (Marco Aurelio's statue)
- Imperial Forun (Caesar Forum and Augustus Forum)
- Palatine Hill
- 2-hour guided tour with our guide
- Educational and fun activities during the visit
- Entrance tickets to the archaeological area
- Entrance tickets to the archaeological area for parents (if they want to accompany their children)
- Tips (optional)
The meeting point is close to Campidoglio Square.
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Children age: between 7 and 12.
We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and clothes for your children; during hot season please give your children a hat, sunscreen, a bottle of water and a small snack.
Parents of children who will take part in the tour are welcome. In this case the cost of the ticket for each adult is considered to be excluded from the final price.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.