Small group cooking lesson with a chef and lunch in Rome
This small group tour is offering you one of the best food experiences you can have in Rome, in a real Roman kitchen, located right in the heart of Trastevere. Learn from a professional chef how to prepare a delicious Italian lunch and bond with people who have the same interests as you.
Private Cooking Class with a chef and lunch in Trastevere, Rome activity. highlights:
- Enjoy a traditional Italian breakfast before the cooking class, with a cappuccino and pastry.
- Take advantage of a unique chance of learning how to prepare Italian dishes from a professional Italian Chef that will guide you step by step, explaining everything to you.
- Learn to cook a 4-course meal with organic ingredients - Antipasto, Homemade Pasta, a Second Course and a delicious Dessert.
- Be part of an incredible cooking experience, with an intimate atmosphere, as the class will have maximum 12 participants.
- Relish the final result of your work, as well as the work of your colleagues, and enjoy the lunch you have prepared together with the other participants.
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Do you like Italian food but you are not very talented at preparing it? Or do you like cooking, but you feel that you could use some professional tips and advice when it comes to Italian menus? Then this cooking class is the right answer for you. Take advantage of your visit to Italy and join a real food experience, in a real kitchen, located in the heart of Trastevere district.
Improve your cooking skills and learn from a professional Italian Chef
Once you arrive at this specially-designed kitchen, you will have a traditional Italian breakfast with cappuccino and pastry. Then, you will enjoy every hour of the class as Chef Andrea will explain in detail to you how to prepare a 4-course meal, which includes Antipasto, Homemade Pasta, a Second Course and a delicious Dessert. In order to cook these dishes, you will use organic ingredients, which have already been prepared for you by Chef Andrea.
Enjoy a friendly atmosphere
While a cooking class usually has numerous participants, the limit for this one is 12. This way, you will rather feel like cooking and having lunch with a few friends, than attending a traditional cooking class. Once you reach the location, the first thing you will do is to savor a cappuccino and an Italian breakfast. So, you also have time to socialize with the other participants and get to know them better. The intimate atmosphere of the class will allow you to make new friends, as you already have something in common with all your colleagues: the interest for Italian cooking.
Enjoy an Italian lunch
Participating in this small group tour will offer you the possibility of savoring a delicious Italian breakfast as soon as you arrive there. Then, you can enjoy the lunch you have prepared with your colleagues, as you will be cooking for everyone, not only for you.
Discover more Food and Wine Tours in Rome!
- Italian Breakfast
- Cooking lesson with a Professional Chef
- 4 course lunch
- Tips (optional)
- Wine (extra-charge on the spot)
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
The maximum number of participants is 12 people.
We kindly ask to notify us at the moment of booking if you have any food allergies, dietary retrictions or other special requirements.
Please note that wine is not included in the price. It is possible to have it with additional supplement on the spot.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.