3 days excursion to Cinque Terre from La Spezia with Cinque Terre card included
Amazing mini-tour to the Cinque Terre, Unesco heritage since 1997, so named for the five villages protected by the National Park with an uncontaminated natural landscape, medieval sites, scenic trails overlooking the sea.
3 days trip to Cinque Terre from La Spezia with Cinque Terre card included highlights:
- A 3 days tour to discover the enchanting Cinque Terre
- Enjoy Cinque Terre, an oasis of nature and scent
- Discover the La Spezia-Levanto route with the exclusive Cinque Terre card!
- Cross the blue path: an unforgettable tourist attraction!
- Choose between a dive in the sea or hike in the mountains
3 days trip to Cinque Terre from La Spezia with Cinque Terre card included
Request more infoCustomize your trip!
Cinque Terre is one of the cleanest places in the Mediterranean, and it is also one of the widely extended areas in Liguria. They are an empire of nature and the scent of the wild as preserved in the past. A visit to the Cinque Terre is equal to a visit to 5 villages debarred in between the earth and the sea, surrounded by green hills and clinging to cliffs.
Day 1: La Spezia
Independent arrival in La Spezia, a coastal city located in the famous Gulf of Poets, with its invaluable nautical heritage. You can have a walk in the streets of the city center to discover La Spezia's history, a major attraction for tourists, with the typical serpentine lanes that flow in large avenues and the characteristic streets remained unchanged over time. Dinner with water included and overnight.
Day 2: La Spezia-Cinque Terre
Breakfast at the hotel and independent departure for a full-day excursion to the famous Cinque Terre National Park, accessible by La Spezia to Levanto train, included in the special multi-card that will allow you to as many train rides as you want. Thanks to the map that we will provide you, you can walk along the blue path, the most famous and most visited Cinque Terre path. It is also included an eco-friendly bus service which connects each town with the medians fractions. Stop to watch the rich flora and fauna protected by biodiversity: the Cinque Terre card allows you to entry to all pedestrian paths, botanical gardens, and the Torre Guardiola Environmental Education Centre. At the end of the excursion, return, and dinner with water included at the hotel. Overnight.
Day 3: La Spezia
Breakfast in the hotel. Independent departure.
Other eXPeriences in Cinque Terre
If you are interested in visiting the Cinque Terre, you can also have a look at our other excursions: enjoy the Private Tour of Manarola and Vernazza with a Traditional cooking lesson, an opportunity to discover beautiful landscaped and taste local cuisine. Try also the Private Tour of Manarola and Vernazza with Wine Tasting, and taste the traditional wine.
- Accommodation in a 4* hotel
- 2 dinners with water included
- Entrances included in the Cinque Terre card are as follows:
- Access to the "Blue Path"
- Unlimited train trips between La Spezia and Levanto and vice-versa
- Use of the ecologic bus inside the Cinque Terre
- Entrance to all pedestrian and naturalistic paths
- Entrance to naturalistic observation centers, birdwatching, and botanic gardens
- Tips (optional)
- City taxes
Meeting point information and local telephone numbers at your destination are included on your Confirmation Voucher.
We suggest you to wear confortable clothes and shoes.
Cancellation policy for this tour:
- Until 15 working days before departure no penalty
- Between 14 & 7 working days before departure 25%
- From 6 & 4 working days before departure 50%
- From 3 days & no-show 100%
Working days: from Monday to Friday.
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. Once your booking is confirmed we will email you a voucher. This is your ticket and proof of purchase.